2003 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 217 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.3/10

Excellent vehicle, would buy again.

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive"

Cons: "Navigation system is just ok."

"Love the comfort on long trips, and the luxury options I have come to feel as standard now.My only "beef" is the navigation system; it clearly should be replaced with a better system such as a Garmin.Excellent climate control, and the seat coolers are great in the hot summer.The suspension is super, and the braking system is FANTASTIC ! If you enjoy "any" kind of music, you will appreciate the awesome sound system.This is an all around great vehicle."

Absolutly love my Range Rover HSE

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cons: "LR service center is all the way across town"

"Bought this vehicle new and after 104,000 miles I am even happier with it now than the day I bought it. Spent the money to upgrade to Luxury Package as seats are much more compfortable will do the same next time, well worth it."

Mine Is Like Yours

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I have the 2005 Range Rover LUX fully loaded rear entertainment roof racks towing package. Buckingham Blue w/ tan and blue interior. I Love my rover. Yet it doesn't love me back I have put over $8K into since buying it in 2004 for ??? electrical problems and transmission. Overall stunning truck but if you don't have an extra $10k laying around or the affordiblity to buy the extended warranty hold off and get a Denali or Escalade."

Be Ready!

By on Saturday, November 15, 2008

"I own a 2004 Range Rover and this is my second one. You have to understand when you buy this car that you are not buying it for its reliability!!! You will be at the shop alot. Remember Land Rovers come with a 4 year bumper to bumper and you dont pay a penny for those 4 years to fix anything! They even throw you in one of their cars while yours is being worked on. So after the 4 years you need to either be ready to fork out your cash for the repairs or buy the extended warranty. This is no honda so if you dont have money to burn dont buy it. I would buy another one and will."

Lost transmission at 67,000 miles

By on Monday, March 28, 2011

"I would not buy this car unless you plan on a love hate relationship. I lost my transmission at 65,000 miles and i received no help or sympathy from Land Rover. I would not recommend anything under 06' I have one of those tooo and although better ....it doesn't live up to a standard. All kinds of screwy electronic malfunctions(Rear DVD system had to be replace at 49,000 miles then it took two months for them to get it from alpine. Only to be told i am now over my warranty, even though the problem was noted and part was ordered before warranty was out. It was a fight to get them to pay for it. Interior trim peels off of everything They will tell you your fingernails or rings were the cause."

Range Rover

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"This car is beautiful, but can require some real stress in keeping it on the road. If you love it beyond the shadow of a doubt you will find it worth it. If you can't afford repairs do not buy out of warranty."

Love this car

By on Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pros: "style, fun to drive"

Cons: "expensive"

"We have owned this car for 3 years and put some 70,000 miles on it. We love this car. It is comfortable, stylish, great off road, great for our elderly parent to get in and out of. We have had our share of little issues with it and had to have it towed in a couple of times. Parts and maintenance are expensive but everytime I pick it up from the dealer, I love it."

Great 4x4

By on Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"The 2003 is one of only 2 years where Land Rover was owned by BMW before being acquired by Ford. The Range Rover is nicely equipped with BMW features. The vehicle holds up well and feels like a fortress. Gas mileage on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired but it is fairly peppy!"

best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "The best"

Cons: "don't have any"

"It has Jaguar V-8 never had a problem the vehicle has been trouble free. I highly recommend."

Luxury

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Great vehicle, brought used and it still looks like a new car. No major problems and very please with the service dept handle minor issues. LUX all the way!"

Better than average.

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Bought my 06 in 08 with 36000 miles certified from RR dealer. Only problem was leaking radiator. Replaced under warranty. No other major problems yet as of today! Heard of a lot of problems other people have had. I guess I got a good one. Currently 76000 miles. Oil change every 3.5k miles. Brakes replaced at 75k for $1000 not $2,000 dealer quote. I really like this car. Stereo alone is worth it. I still want it. Bought wife a new car, not me. When the time comes, most likeley will get another one."

2005 Range Rover

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Although a fun car, it is not very reliable. Make sure you carry a full bumper to bumper warranty on your Range Rover, otherwise you will be constantly throwing money at it. It's like a fancy boat, it's a money pit."

GOOD GUY CAR

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"NOT TOO MANY SOCCER BALLS PASTED ON THE SIDES OF THE RANGE ROVER. L OVE THE CAR, IT'S A GOOD GUY CAR. GREAT ROAD VEHICLE. I HAVE ONE UP NORTH ALSO AND THE VEHICLE GOES ANYWHERE!"

Great luxury 4X4

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, style, and great 4X4"

Cons: "Price is a little high compared to others"

"Great 4X4 luxury car. Great off road, but comfortable and stylish like a non 4X4."

Better than expected and I expected the best.

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Off road capability and head of the SUV class"

Cons: "premium fuel, expensive parts"

"Just normal maintainance : tires, oil, suspension. Great foul weather vehicle. We bought it at the end of the initial lease because it was so good."

Fantastic car!

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

"I have been driving this car for five years and it has been just great. So comfortable and stylish. Just love it!"

'very good vehicle have had few problems

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Overall good experience, reliable for most part, have had computer problems otherwise no issues"

Excellent at a cost

By on Monday, May 23, 2011

"I bought my 2008 range rover HSE new from the RR dealer; the first week driving it I heard swooishing noise and carried it back in for repair and the technician told me it was low pressure in the air condition line "wow" thats a new one, well they fixed that problem and didn't hear that noise anymore..its now 20k miles I have put on the truck and return from a trip drove in my garage and all the oil had leaked out by the time i had got up the next morning, how did this happen? well to no surprise the oil bolt had come a loose how don't know I feel the dealership had something to do with it, of course it had to be towed in because it wouldn't even start put it this way i kept having problems after problems and then later switch dealers and carried it in to correct those problems and they fixed it, had low air in the suspension they fixed it, bright light indicator on dash went out and they replace a fuse, navigation/radio would flicker and they reprogram all system and haven't had anymore problems with it and I currently have 57k miles on my 08 HSE and the changing dealership to a service department that knows what they are doing could make a world of difference, I've now been with my current dealer for 2.5 yrs and haven't encounter anymore problems since i've left the dealer in which i purchased my RR I def feel safe when me and my family are in our RR, my 16yr old drive it and feels very comfortable, I def recommend RR to anyone"

In the shop all the time

By on Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Parts are more expensive than my amg mercedes"

Nice Luxury

By on Saturday, March 5, 2011

"This SUV really impressed me on how it compares in such a smooth ride to the BMW 7 series and Audi A8. Now in saying that I would never purchase this SUV new as I dont think it is worth 90k as other manufactures have better Navi systems. hard drives, etc.... You would think that this car would have it all considering the cost. The only thiing I can think of is they put their money in the 4WD and suspension systems."

Better than Expected

By on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"We have owned our Range Rover for over 3 years; we enjoy the style and luxury of the vehicle while still having plenty of room for the family."

Outstanding vehicle.

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"Unparalleled SUV. The trend setter. Jaguar engine is a step up from BMW engine as it is aluminum. Sound insulation is better in 06 than previous. Bluetooth works well with iPhone."

My favourite Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Range over is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Its safety features and unique style made it my choice."

A somewhat regretful impulse

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"After 5 years of driving very reliable, excellently performing 4.4L X5's I decided very impulsively to make the switch...I had always thought it was the sexiest SUV on the road...and still do. That being said, it has been to the shop for engine lights almost monthly. Overall, a great looking car with issues..."

Do not purchase the RR 2006

By on Wednesday, May 31, 2017

"The car is known for transmission issues. Dont buy this vehicle; unless you like to throw money down the drain."