2002 Land Rover Range Rover

7.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 1995 - 2002 models.

7.6/10
    7.2/10

RIP

By on Friday, August 1, 2008

"It was a sad day a week ago when a drunk driver slammed into my parked 1995 Land Rover LWB. A broken front axel and shifting the engine proved too much for an otherwise excellent condition Rover. I loved this truck! GREAT visibility. Commanding of the road. You felt like you were driving something substantial. Yes, it dripped oil; and yes, the windshield leaked but if you're going to drive any auto this age, those are things you need to expect and understand. Any auto this age will require some TLC; but, treated right it will last you. Although it will never be replaced, I now have the enjoyment of finding another one. I'm torn between the '95 LWB; a 2002 Classic; or, the newest body style SuperCharged! A great decision to have ..."

If you have the means I highly recomend it

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"These S.U.V's will roll over any hondo, toyota, dodge, chevy etc. Yes they are a little high maintenance, but the resale is so low that it works out inancially even. Put less into the sale price, more into maintenence. Allthe while driving in class, comfort and a little attitude."

It's a Land Rover...

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"I've owned two P38 RRs, and had a love-hate relationship with both. Typical Land Rover issues...electric problems, SRS faults, ride height problems. My 2002 is a waaaay better truck than my 1998, and both have been waaay fun to drive both on and off road. I'm pretty sure I'll be driving this RR for several more years."

Best Off-Road Luxury SUV

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"I bought my 2000 Range Rover SUV and it is the most comfortable SUV I have ever riden in. There have been a few very minor mechanical problemes but everything was covered under extended warranty which I recommend getting. Gets up to 17 mpg on highway and plows through all off-road conditions. I would recommend this 4X4 to anyone. Great luxury off-road vehicle"

Good Value for an awesome 4wd

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"I got a great value on a used 1996 Rover this car is a beast and is excellent for long drives. Although can be expensive on gas and ongoing maintenance."