2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $91,212 - $94,499.

Invoice N/A

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 10/06/2016

10/7.0

9.9

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "auto start/stop"

"I have recently gone over 34000 miles and haven't had so much as a single minor problem with this vehicle. I opted for the V-6 for the gas mileage and have been pleasantly surprised with the amount of power it provides but it does make me wonder if I should have gone for the V-8 just for the occasional power ride. I am averaging 23 mpg C/H which is great! I got the third row seats which is really nice if you have small kids there isn't much leg room but it does provide flexibility for the occasional carload of kids for a short ride to baseball practice otherwise it would be an option I could have done without. The Meridian sound system is outstanding. Handling and driving are off the charts hands down a beautiful ride. off road it can almost do anything a military Humvee can do I have run it through the forest and on rocky and muddy terrain and it never even thought about getting stuck as long as you use the proper terrain settings. If there is one thing I can report as a negative is the auto start/stop I HATE IT you have to opt out of it every time you start it up it should be the other way around cant stand when I come to a stop light and just as i stop and the engine quits the light turns green and it does its little stop start dance big annoyance for me but now its just habit to hit the button every time I get in."

Like it so much bought a 2nd new Sport for my wife

By on Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pros: "Styling, ride, storage and rear-seat comfort."

Cons: "The car should come with a trailer hitch standard"

"After owning a variety of leading SUV's, I've found my the new RR Sport (6-cyl) to be the finest/best riding/most impressive vehicle I've ever driven. I even traded in my wife's 30-day old 2015 Mercedes GL-450 so she too could enjoy the best 4WD available from any manufacturer, foreign or domestic. As RR doesn't make even modest changes to their models for up to 8-years, our 2015's should look "new" until 2022!!. Best features include the outstanding front seats and now (finally for a RR) reasonably good gas mileage - averaging 20-21 in mixed driving. A simply superb car."

Best Rover ever

By on Friday, June 26, 2015

Pros: "Great vehicle in all ways"

Cons: "A little lacking in storage space"

"Love the vehicle and have used in deep snow, ice (using Blizzack tires) and dry roads. Have 20,000 miles with zero problems."

Amazing

By on Friday, March 6, 2015

"What a nice change from BMW X5 to Range Rover Sports. This SUV not only exceeds my expectation but make me proud that Indians are doing a great job then Germans in the automobile industry now. Kudos to the new management team of Range Rovers."

This SUV has met all of my expectations.

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, handling, impressive pick up in a V6"

Cons: "None Yet"

"I've had my Land Rover Sport for six months and I absolutely go it right. I'm 6'6" and it has plenty of leg room along with great width and a big center console to rest your arms and not fight for it with your passenger. I was particularly impressed with how well it corners on tight two lane roads. It remains stable with very little body roll. I got to see its off road capabilities when I went to Land Rover driving school and was wowed by what it can do. The thing that puts it over the top for me are the compliments and double takes I get on this beautiful vehicle."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next