2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

By on Sunday, May 11, 2008

By on Monday, April 21, 2008

Range Rover Sport

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Smooth ride, excellent sound system and it's fun to drive."

fantastic SUV

By on Saturday, May 20, 2017

Pros: "Luxury and ability, great handling, V8 power"

Cons: "jealous people, MPG"

"Ive owned my RRS for 3 years now and during this time have never had any issue. completely reliable. I believe this is due to all the issues being worked out from earlier versions. but the 2010-13 range are great vehicles. The caramel/brown leather is immaculate, and with white exterior, makes for a very luxurious feel. And i have to say, seems more women smile at me in this, than when i had any other car to this point. Also know that i do take it off road camping as well. This 4x4 cannot be beat with all terrain tires. Best off road ability in the world."

Still a good car

By on Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Pros: "Very durable leather, solid powertrain"

Cons: "Thirsty, awful infotainment,"

"Its not cheap to operate. I had a 2004 Mountaineer V8 AWD before this, I figured it wouldnt be THAT much of a difference compared to that old dinosaur. Wrong. You definitely notice. I fill up my tank at least once a week and that is if I am lucky. However, it has been otherwise a fine car to own. The leather is practically bullet-proof. My German Shepherd hasnt been able to damage it at all (Try saying that for the new XC90). Beautiful metal work (Everyone notes the door handles). The dash has metal-looking trim around the controls, but its fake and its starting to form a bubble. Low speed ride is odd - it makes an almost hollow booming noise (I have the standard 19 wheels), my guess is that is a tradeoff for the air suspension. Its still comfortable, though wind noise is prevalent at high speeds (obviously). I have also noticed a squeaking noise on the highway at times. It sounds like a piece of styrofoam inside the steering rack, but it hasnt been identified yet. All I can say about the infotainment system is that I rarely use it because its so irritating. Use your phone for navigation. All that aside, its a fine car. There are far better values out there, but I will probably be a repeat customer (likely the diesel if only to reduce amount of times I have to stop and fill up)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals