ZIP code

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Love it!

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Had my car for almost 3 yrs and it still puts a smile on my face. I have the supercharged engine and don't think I could ever own anything less than the almost 400 horses I have now. Effortless acceleration, great handling and turn radius. Not to mention, quite impressive when pulled up by valet;-) as far as fuel consumption....well I didn't buy it to be economical. If you're going from a 4 cylinder to an 8, than it'll have a greater impact on your wallet. The only drawback in owning this vehicle is parking lots and the negligent people that park beside you >:-("

Best Off Road Vehicle in the World!

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

"There isn't any place on earth this vehicle couldn't go. I would not recommend buying this vehicle IF you never plan on taking it off road. The joy you get when conquering what might seem like impassable terrain is overwhelming!"

Amazing vehicle!!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Ride, quality of materials, safety"

Cons: "Honestly nothing. Fuel economy has been great"

"This is my second Range Rover Sport. I previously had the 2010 Sport, which truly has been the best car I have ever owned until now. Prior to that, we had a BMW in our family. The 2014 Range Rover Sport has surpassed any of my expectations. We did try out the competition and couldn't find anything even close to the material quality and ride. Reliability has been great on both the 2010 and so far on the 2014. I am technophile and I found the navigation system and music integration phenomenal. Customer service at Land Rover Thousand Oaks, where I purchased my car was outstanding and they have picked up my car from my office for scheduled service."

2006 sport

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"I have owned this car since it was new and love it. the only maintenance I have had to commence is the scheduled maintenance."

Nice Heavy Real SUV

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"This is no boy toy. Take it for a real ride into the mountains or cruise the California coast. You'll love it. The only recommendation is that get the supercharger. It needs the extra power."

Love this car!

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "powerful, stylish, comfortable, safe, dependable"

Cons: "head rest is not adustable, pricey maintenance!"

"If you're interested in purchasing one of these, I love mine. I bought it used with low mileage in 2008. Of course it's a "high end" vehicle so repairs are not cheap but thankfully I've not had too many to date. The car feels safe, high, and convenient to haul most all things I need to haul plus provides comfort, style and power."

I love my Sport

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"This car is great!!! I love everything about the RRS both interior and exterior. Also, the gas milage is not too bad---about what one would expect from a car of this size."

Love at first sight!

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"I love driving this vehicle! Powerful, handles like a dream, sound system knocks my socks off. Beautiful trim and finish. Must admit I pamper it but never enjoyed a vehicle as much is my (07)RRSSC. The vehicle get a lot of looks but I don't need that reinforcement as I get a kick out of just driving it. It burns the petro but I also own a small efficient car which helps reduce the pain at the pump. No problems with the RRSSC. It's really cool to look back on the purchase and have this level of satisfaction."

fantastic SUV

By on Saturday, May 20, 2017

Pros: "Luxury and ability, great handling, V8 power"

Cons: "jealous people, MPG"

"Ive owned my RRS for 3 years now and during this time have never had any issue. completely reliable. I believe this is due to all the issues being worked out from earlier versions. but the 2010-13 range are great vehicles. The caramel/brown leather is immaculate, and with white exterior, makes for a very luxurious feel. And i have to say, seems more women smile at me in this, than when i had any other car to this point. Also know that i do take it off road camping as well. This 4x4 cannot be beat with all terrain tires. Best off road ability in the world."

2006 Range Rover Sport

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

"This car has been nothing but good to our family. Very reliable and just a great SUV to own. Regular service will keep this car happy and working well for you for a long time. Highly recommend this car."

worth the money!

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "great engine, very fast, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "cup holders in the back seats are terrible"

"i love this car. bought it over a year ago used and it has never broken down. i had a BMW 325 sport before this car. i needed more room for the kids so we picked the range rover. i have to say i was sad to see my fun BMW go, but the sadness ended quickly. the supercharged engine on our rr is amazing. will definately stick with range rovers until the kids grow up."

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I LOVE my Sport and the lifestyle that comes along with owning a Land Rover vehicle."

Love the ride and comfort. Best SUV I owned .

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive."

Cons: "Over priced."

"Excellent handling, very powerful with powerful breaks."

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

Awesome ride!

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

"Pros: Drives like a sport car, "Conns: Gass guzzlerr for the supercharge. I bought the Range Rover Sport Supercharge for my wife after the born of our first new baby. We did several consideration, I (car lovely) test drove the Audi Q7, BMW X5 4.8i, FX 45 and 35. Non came closer to the sport ride and powered steering of this ride. We just had a 450miles trip with ride and the maneuvering was excellent on the freeway! I will recommend this SUV any time!!!!!"

2006 RRS Supercharged

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"2006 MY Range Rover Sport Supercharged Zermatt / Ebony All options. Excellent SUV that will go anywhere. Dealer network is amazing and zero problems after 40K miles. Go for the S/C option as it is well worth it. Striking good looks and does 0 to 60 around 6 seconds flat. Very quick for a vehicle that weighs nearly 6000lbs. Gas mileage needs improvement but the S/C engine makes up for it with power on tap. Brembo brakes are so powerful that it takes a while to get used to them. Service can be pricey when warranty is up at 50K but I have an LR3 HSE that is out of warranty and service pricing is comparable to BMW, Audi and Mercedes. My 3rd LR vehicle since 2005 and I am a LR customer for life. Best 4x4x4 far!"

love this car!

By on Saturday, July 12, 2008

"Reliable, sturdy, safe, and it'll climb better then any suv on the market."

Best SUV ever had

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"Love to drive it!! Great looks. So far no problems have 48000 miles!. Wish had a little more room in the back seat. Good power but will like more. Excelent fit and finish. It handles like a sports car much better than a lot of cars. The brambo brakes are very powerfull also love the dynamic cruise. It is thirsty!! Excelent costumer service."

LOVE IT!!

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"This is the perfect car for our family. I've never felt safer or had more fun driving a car!! Worth every penny!!"

Great Quality Vehicle

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"I bought my 2006 Range Rover Sport S/C back in June of 2005. I had two 1997 Range Rovers before this one so I'm no stranger to Range Rovers. My 2006 Range Rover now has almost 50000 miles on it and I think I love this vehicles more every mile I add to it. I'd say besides the price the only down fall is I have to be really careful with the low profile tires, but other than that I love it and wouldn't wanna trade it for any other vehicle."

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

GREAT SUV

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Great looks,Great performance,and wonderful suv to drive!"

sporty but reliabiltiy detracts

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"Owned this vehicle since March 2006 and now have 55000 miles. Handling and braking are outstanding. Styling continues to impress. Would rather have higher profile tires to withstand damage better. You have to be very careful off-road and even near curbs. Big disappointment is reliability. Many annoying issues early on with such things as active headlights, false low coolant warnings, etc. But biggest issue happened with just 250 miles left on warranty - front differential went out while driving on interstate. Nasty grinding noise required me to pull over and get towed. Probably would have cost me a couple thousand to repair if out of warranty."

Unreliable Suspension

By on Thursday, March 6, 2008

"I bought my range rover sport in October 2006. It only has 17,000 miles and I already had to take it in to the dealership 3 times and towed twice because the front suspension of the car has gone out for various electronic reasons. The automatic lights and automatic windshield wipers have stopped working and had to be fixed by the dealership. They had to replace the entire front windshield to get the automated wipers to work again. When the vehicle is operational it is absolutely great in the city and off-road. I've taken it on 2 Land Rover sponsored off-road events and a few moderate excursions of my own. It does well in sand and handles great in snow as well. Although it is a great vehicle, I plan to trade it in or sell it before the warranty expires. Repairs are very expensive if not covered under the warranty and I definitely don't trust the suspension system to hold up for very long before it breaks again."

I was told It had Quality Issues - They were right

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

I own this car

Pros: "Amazing design, great drive, best looks..."

Cons: "Poor quality of the car and of service, it breaks!"

"I purchased this Range Sport HSE, although I was told that Land Rovers had Quality Issues. The car is so beautifull and drives so well that I could not resist it! What a Mistake! I keep having quality issues on: the bearings, the dashboard clock, the parking brake, now it's the steering.... What next??? It is a shame, since the car is great, but I am terribly sorry for my purchase decision."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals