2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

7.7

Based on 31 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

6.9/10
    7.5/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

Most expensive vehicle I have purchased

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pros: "Very comfortable"

Cons: "armrest"

"So I bought the vehicle several weeks ago, its a 2015 and had 6000 miles on it, it is by far one of the most comfortable vehicles I have driven with only one issue, the center arm rest that slide forward has moved on me several times during a turn or hard stop and this to me is un-nerving when its unexpected."

coolest looking vehicle on the road

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "terrific exterior looks...great interior design"

Cons: "holder for sunglasses is not a good fit"

"Got the zanzibar color evoque with contrast roof and the black package and its the best looking vehicle on the road. Some super cool features (1)Panoramic roof allows great views from inside esp from the back seats (2) Smart key where you can open the door even with the keys in your bag or pocket. Lock the vehicle with a touch on the door handle (and it doesnt lock if you forgot the keys inside the car) (3) Self-parallel parking - great for tight spots (4) Tons of cool features on the Infotainment system. Also, great service from the dealerships - free car washes, free dent removal, 24x7 country-wide emergency support. I was earlier also looking at BMW as an option and I'm so glad i bought the Evoque."

A little disappointed in this vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Pros: "Upgraded Stereo is awesome."

Cons: "Uncomfortable, noisy."

"First off we have the upgraded stereo and honestly this would be the only reason I would keep this vehicle. Love the stereo. Have owned the vehicle two years. Do a lot of driving. Seats are very uncomfortable for long drives and it is a noisy ride. When backup camera is in use, you can not adjust the stereo to turn down music. When my battery died (and I am not sure why with all the other warning lights there is not one for the battery) I was stranded and the car had to be towed and FYI if towing it has to be towed with a Wheel and Dolly truck. I had to wait for three different tow trucks until the correct one showed up. Also it is possible to leave you house with car running and not have key in the car and be stranded when you do turn off the car. Be careful you don't go back in your home with your purse and leave the car running and forget your purse in the home. Thankfully along the way I realized my purse was not with me and so I was able to keep the car running the entire time until I got home. Otherwise I would have been stranded miles from home. While there is a warning light that comes on, unless you are familiar with what the light is you could be left stranded. Also when your tire pressure light comes on and will not go out, you just need to put more air in the tires than recommended and then the light will go out. So overall I am not impressed with this vehicle for the price paid and would not purchase again. It has also not held it's value as much as I thought. Nice looking, fun to drive and awesome stereo. But just not what we expected. Will be looking for a more comfortable and quiet ride for our next vehicle."

Great styling, but features don't all work

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Styling, Engine"

Cons: "Transmission, Navigation, Dash UI"

"I bought this Evoque Pure Premium to replace a BMW x3. Surprisingly for me, I like the small 4-cylinder turbocharged engine. It has enough power, and the ECO mode is non-instrusive. And with the right dash display, I can play at hyper-miling. I get pretty good fuel economy for my primarily short urban trips - usually above 20 and sometimes nearing 30 MPG. The styling is all very nice, but not unique in this neighborhood. The styling has a drawback and that is lack of storage. Unbelievably, I cannot even fit a golf bag in the trunk, without removing the driver. I should have compared this to Golfs or Imprezas for all the space it has. My 5'9" father-in-law bumps his head every time he gets in the front passenger seat. The 9-speed transmission has some real issues where it will not get in the right gear, and when it does the results are jarring. Sometimes starts in 3rd or 4th gear even when flooring the accelerator - probably 2 seconds to get to 5 MPH. Parking on a slope, place the car in reverse, put foot on accelerator and car rolls 2 feet forward before reverse engages. Starting out , the transmission might not be in gear, engine revs to 3000 RPM and then the car jerks - first gear this time... The center screen unit (navigation and such) is horrendous - it is very slow and the interface looks like it was designed backwards. I went to take my daughter to a soccer game at a school 10 miles away and my wife still could not get the destination entered in the navigation system before I got there through guessing the route - we knew the street and the name of the school, but the Evoque would not accept them - finally it found it if we entered the telephone number!?!. Want to use the cameras to see around while parking (visibility is poor in this car)? Ok, choose Home (physical button), then Extra Features, then Cameras, then Camera Icon, then Special Views, then finally Kerb View. Six steps to get to what should be a convenience feature needed in a hurry - 20 seconds minimum. The navigation map is poor. The auto-zoom feature does not work and you have to manually change the zoom - four clicks on the screen to do that. And then even at the highest zooms you cannot see the names of the roads around you. And when you have any other zoom level, you cannot see the roads at all. Most of the time, unless you are on the interstate or the largest state highways, you will be shown in a green field with plenty of topographical features but no roads. In Washington DC, I can be driving down a major commuter road and only that road shows up - not a single cross street on the entire map. Ever wanted to take a traffic diversion and rush hour, but not sure if the side street connect or are one-way? Better bring a smart phone in the Evoque, because that is the only way to find out. Smart phone integration is decent - bluetooth for phone and audio. When Bluetooth audio is selected, it restarts the audio when it reconnects and displays the song names usually. But again slowness issues - it sometimes takes a minute to connect to bluetooth audio and even longer for the bluetooth phone (5 minutes in some cases), so it you need to make a call on the trip to the grocery store, you must manually connect it."

Worst vehicle I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Quality of materials and overall design"

Cons: "Sputtering, Constant issues"

"I would never have bought this car knowing what I now know. Its been to the dealership 4 times, 2 of which were recalls. There is a constant sputtering when I push on the gas and climb a hill. Quality of materials are outstanding and the ride is very nice though it could be a bit quieter. Navigation stinks as does the phone interface. Visibility is bad but I knew that when I bought it because I love the look of the car, though I doubt I look good sputtering uphill."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Evoque near Honolulu. See local deals