2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

7.7

Based on 31 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

6.9/10
    7.5/10

better than my bmw. quality interior.20mpg in town

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "driveability"

Cons: "rear vision limited"

"bought may 2012. paddle shift is a dream. takes a hard corner like it's on rails. some tire noise, but not obtrusive. interior leather beautiful and wears well. great passing ability at high speed. floats on trips like a butterfly. it's a pleasure in every since of the word."

Disappointed

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pros: "Love the styling, comfort, mileage power"

Cons: "Interior not as luxurious for the money"

"I am disappointed with my Evoque. I have had it 4 months and it has been back to the dealer twice within two weeks. It has 5,500 miles but now I am having issues with the tires and coolant. When the temperature drops more than 10 degrees, the tires lose air and the sensor light comes on. The dealer has had to fill the tires twice so far. The next thing that just happened was the coolant light came on. Brought it in again and it needed coolant. Dealer said to expect to bring it back a few more times. For the money I paid, I am disgusted and thinking of trading it already. Now I am thinking I should have gotten the Infinit FX35 or FX50 or the Lexus."

2012 Range Rover Evoque

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Cute fun car"

Cons: "Too many electrical and mechanical problems"

"Worst car ever! I would really love my car if I didnt have all the mechanical and electrical problems! I have taken my car to get fixed for the coolant leaking into the oil. It seems as though my car is in the shop more than I have it. Not to mention the customer service is awful. It is one thing to have a bad car but it is another thing to have a bad car and horrible customer service (Corporate Office)."

Best SUV Ever

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pros: "Awesome exterior and interior, great gas mileage."

Cons: "Limited storage when back seats are not folded."

"The Evoque Dynamic has it all. Great body style, comfortable interior, all the bells and whistles. Driving this vehicle is such a pleasure with the engine/transmission combination that is standard with this vehicle. I enjoy this vehicle so much that I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in a compact SUV. It is at the high end of the price points for compacts...but you are buying a "range rover" and it is expected to be higher priced than others in its class. It is worth every penny, it is the best of the best."

Incredible machinery

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Pros: "Interior,lavish, smooth ride, great for off-road"

Cons: "NOT spacious."

"Before purchasing this vehicle I test-drove it's competitors, and spoke to friends who owned them. As far as saving money, if you can't afford this car, then definitely don't get this car... Maintenance is expensive, and the competing cars will give you the same functionality for less. HOWEVER, if you're like me: Then you scoffed while driving the other cars. There is no comparison...! The Evoque feels like a smooth airplane. Going over bumps, or sewer holes (avoid these!) feels like...nothing. The interior is superior in every aspect to it's competitors. Honestly, that alone; in my humble opinion is worth the extra money, but to each their own. The driver and passenger seats are extremely comfortable. You are able to inflate, or deflate the sides of the seat. This is super comfortable if you are bigger or a smaller person. You're able to choose where you want support on your back. This is huge for me, because I have a bigger chest than most, helps my back out a lot. I can't say enough about the seats. The sound on this puppy, let's not even compare. The exterior obviously looks precious, the interior is even nicer. I rated 9/10 for Comfort and Convenience only because IT IS a little cramped. However, if you need space don't buy this car in the first place (no, seriously.)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Evoque near Honolulu. See local deals