2012 Land Rover LR4

8.4

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Sophisticated Sporty

By on Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Impressive car that turns heads yet has room enough for 7 passengers, if needed! Not even close to being a mini-van, thank goodness!!!!"

Would be great if it worked!

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful desgin, great ride"

Cons: "Completely unreliable"

"This is my second brand new LR4 in the last 3 months. The first had multiple mechanical issues and I was given a replacement. Now my most recent LR4 Lux was also in the shop after less than ONE WEEK! I have now seen suspension issues, transmission issues, fuel pump issues and engine issues all within two brand new 2015 trucks and in a period of three months. I love the design, the features and the ride but I could really just use a car that works."

LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"This is my third Land Rover and I love it! It is powerful, rugged, and refined. Easily the best vehicle I have owned. Goes anywhere with class and style. Tows our tournament wake boarding boat with ease, conquers the best four wheel drive trails in the west, and valet parks with pride. So, I love it!"

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

By on Monday, August 5, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Everyone that sees my car asks me is it really as good off road as they say? I can answer "IT IS!". I went on the Land Rover Encino Off Road experience and I off road frequently myself. I climb up rock walls, wade through water and mud and the car will not get stuck. I even have been threw multiple feet of snow. The adjustable height makes it super capable off road! The 4 wheel drive system is excellent and easy to use. On the road you would never know it is basically a huge truck. It's quite, comfortable, and has as smaller turning radius than my BMW 3 series. The systems (navigation stereo etc.) are all straight forward and easy to use. I love that the navigation diverts you around traffic! The seats are extremely comfortable and the interior is sharp looking. Finally, I am an equestrian so my LR4 hauls hay, bags of feed tack, huge wood truck and spends more time on dirt than on pavement. I have never had any sort of problem. In fact, the only time it's been to the dealer was to get the scheduled servie"

Seriously Reconsider Buying this car

By on Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pros: "nice looking, drives well"

Cons: "Whistle sound that will drive you insane"

"I bought a 2015 LR4 in March, and thought I would share some information with prospective buyers. Land Rover USA has admitted that their is a problem in the air conditioning system of the 2015 LR4s, a problem that causes a high pitched whistle to be emitted from the dashboard area whenever the air conditioner is on (as it often is if you live in texas). Land Rover says this is a "characteristic" of the 2015 LR4s, and have offered no fix for the problem. If you are considering purchasing an LR4, I would seriously reconsider, until Land Rover has a fix for this issue. Though the dealership has tried, they have been unable to fix the problem, and my car has spent over 40 days in the shop since I purchased it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals