2012 Land Rover LR4

8.4

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Great SUV

By on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"I've owned the 2011 for a couple of months now and compared it to the competition when looking to buy. For the same price, the amount of luxury and capability you get for the money makes the LR4 a hands down winner when compared to BMW, Audi, Lexus and Mercedes. The LR4 is extremely capable offroad and the interior is very comfortable with a high level of finishes. I'm very happy that I made the purchase. Excellent design and value for the money."

Very polished

By on Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"I have had this vehicle for almost a year now and it is still amazing to me. It's extreemly comfortable and quiet for a truck that can do amazing things off-road. It hauls the family around well and everyone has ample room."

Better than past discoverys

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I have had this car for almost a year and I am quite pleased with it. The only thing that could have been better is the navigation system. First you need a degree to operate it, secondly, a lot of time it cannot map local streets. Another feature that is for the birds is the voice command. It is extremely difficult to use because if you do not say something exactly the way it is set up, it will not help you. I do wish the warranty was a little longer than a year for a 50k+ car. It does not disappoint as a land rover."

Skip it!

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "looks cool, drives nice"

Cons: "lots of little problems"

"I'm not sure where to start with this car. I have never paid this much for a vehicle and had this many problems, all before 11,000 miles. Water in the headliner, driver's power window stopped working, rear wiper stopped working, retractable tailgate cable broke, voice command didn't work. Really? 60k for this? I would like to say Land Rover has a long way to go as far as quality, but their track record of quirks and problems has been around for years. It appears that they will never get it right. Never again..........."

Sadly a waste of money....

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "A stylish appearance"

Cons: "Not reliable and expensive maintenance"

"Before purchasing the LR4, I had always admired the stylish look of a Land Rover & Range Rover's. Now that I have owned the vehicle, the excitement has worn off after consistent issues with the following items: Camera system had to be replaced, sometimes the windows will not go up or down, The battery has left me stranded countless times... it was even dead at the dealership after I was picking the vehicle up after service (they said the battery was fine), the computer system has constant warnings displayed to include the "hood is open" which by the way it is never open... because of this I can no longer lock the vehice. The gas will display empty, even though it is full of gas. The auto wipers go off when it is not raining, and you can not turn them off before going into the car wash... I have replaced the wipers twice. The navigation system is very difficult to use and gets us lost all of the time. It also took us 30 minutes to figure out the DVD system that is not user friendly. Our computer system reflects the United Kingdon instead of the US... although we have changed it countless times. Once the car is turned off, it reverts back to a British format. We are currently getting another vehicle because we are getting ready for a trip and we know that the Land Rover is VERY UNRELIABLE...."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals