2010 Land Rover LR4

8.4

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Sophisticated Sporty

By on Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Impressive car that turns heads yet has room enough for 7 passengers, if needed! Not even close to being a mini-van, thank goodness!!!!"

Would be great if it worked!

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful desgin, great ride"

Cons: "Completely unreliable"

"This is my second brand new LR4 in the last 3 months. The first had multiple mechanical issues and I was given a replacement. Now my most recent LR4 Lux was also in the shop after less than ONE WEEK! I have now seen suspension issues, transmission issues, fuel pump issues and engine issues all within two brand new 2015 trucks and in a period of three months. I love the design, the features and the ride but I could really just use a car that works."

LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"This is my third Land Rover and I love it! It is powerful, rugged, and refined. Easily the best vehicle I have owned. Goes anywhere with class and style. Tows our tournament wake boarding boat with ease, conquers the best four wheel drive trails in the west, and valet parks with pride. So, I love it!"

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

By on Monday, August 5, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Everyone that sees my car asks me is it really as good off road as they say? I can answer "IT IS!". I went on the Land Rover Encino Off Road experience and I off road frequently myself. I climb up rock walls, wade through water and mud and the car will not get stuck. I even have been threw multiple feet of snow. The adjustable height makes it super capable off road! The 4 wheel drive system is excellent and easy to use. On the road you would never know it is basically a huge truck. It's quite, comfortable, and has as smaller turning radius than my BMW 3 series. The systems (navigation stereo etc.) are all straight forward and easy to use. I love that the navigation diverts you around traffic! The seats are extremely comfortable and the interior is sharp looking. Finally, I am an equestrian so my LR4 hauls hay, bags of feed tack, huge wood truck and spends more time on dirt than on pavement. I have never had any sort of problem. In fact, the only time it's been to the dealer was to get the scheduled servie"

Seriously Reconsider Buying this car

By on Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pros: "nice looking, drives well"

Cons: "Whistle sound that will drive you insane"

"I bought a 2015 LR4 in March, and thought I would share some information with prospective buyers. Land Rover USA has admitted that their is a problem in the air conditioning system of the 2015 LR4s, a problem that causes a high pitched whistle to be emitted from the dashboard area whenever the air conditioner is on (as it often is if you live in texas). Land Rover says this is a "characteristic" of the 2015 LR4s, and have offered no fix for the problem. If you are considering purchasing an LR4, I would seriously reconsider, until Land Rover has a fix for this issue. Though the dealership has tried, they have been unable to fix the problem, and my car has spent over 40 days in the shop since I purchased it."

Great Long Distance Car

By on Monday, September 28, 2015

Pros: "Great Car for Long Distance Driving"

Cons: "Small tank"

"Great car - quiet and confortable regardless of outside conditions. LR4 with V8 we bought in 2010. I used it for daily commute 80 miles one way for 2.5 years in heavy NYC/NJ/Connecticut traffic and can tell that this is a great car. We drove it from Florida in Summer to Canada in Winter and this is the best car for family trips. Car is not simple and in the beginning it had some hiccups, but fortunately car was on warranty. I want new one with V8."

Best suv out there.

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "2nd row seat is kinda small. Expensive maintaince."

"Everyone that sits in it agrees"

Love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive and very sporty!"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This big SUV drives like a dream. The large windows give me a clear view at all times. It's easy to park, and the turning radius makes this vehicle so easy to maneuver. There is plenty of room for carrying everything that's important. The best vehicle I have ever owned!!"

Much improved over our LR-3. Great SUV

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "A perfect car for the mountains of Colorado"

Cons: "3rd row seats hard to open and close"

"We love our LR-4. The interior is super luxurious. Lots of backseat room as well as storage space in the rear. The handling I'd much better than our old LR-3 and the more powerful engine really improves performance on steep mountain roads"

Happiness is Driving a LR4

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Great ride, excellant value, superior quality"

"I purchased my 2013 LR4 last year and have driven it for over twelve thousand miles. I gave every category a perfect ten; because, I cannot find fault with anything in this car. The LR4 is an absolute pleasure to drive. The comfort is very nice and the interior is well laid out. The quality is great and not one single thing has gone wrong with this car. The car has plenty of power and the stereo sounds very nice. Compared to the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland I test drove, the LR4 had a superior ride. I also test drove the Mercedes ML 450 and found it to be over priced and too high tech. On vacation I drove a Mercedes ML 350 for the week and thought it was very nice. The stereo and stereo controls on the Mercedes were nicer than the LR4 but that was all that I thought was better. It was great getting home and having the LR4 at the airport to drive home. I guess you are either a Mercedes person or not. I prefer the more rugged styling of the LR4. Before buying the Land Rover BMW and Audi were also on the list to test drive. However,once I drove the LR4 I did not need to drive the BMW X5 or Audi X7. I was sold on the spot. The LR4 has all of the necessary luxury you'd want in an SUV with out going over board (like the ML 450). The LR4 is a very nice luxury SUV that is very capable of going off road. I have driven this car in the snow and in icy conditions common in Maryland and the SUV just tears it up. My worries are the other drivers on the road and not with the LR4's ability to handle bad weather conditions. So if you are looking for a SUV such as a BMW, Mercedes or Audi, save your money and buy the LR4. And if you are looking for something like a 4Runner or Grand Cherokee spend the extra money and buy the LR4. You'll be happy you did. They say money cannot buy happiness; but, driving a Land Rover LR4 can bring you happiness."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals