ZIP code

2007 Land Rover LR3

7.7

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Second Land Rover I Have Owned

By on Sunday, October 26, 2008

"I love the looks, the drive, the reliability, the safety and the fun of driving it in all terrain."

Goes anywhere

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Have taken my LR3 everywhere from snowy Colorado mountains to the Utah Desert. It was great passing jacked-up jeeps in Moab off-road while enjoying air-conditioned comfort with 4 kids watching a DVD in the back. This vehicle does it all. In town, valets always park it up front with the Porsches and Bentleys. I don't think that a more versatile yet comfortable vehicle was ever built. I wish they held their value better."

Love my LR3!

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"I have an LR3 and a BMW X5. I love the LR3. It's a great 'go to the lake' vehical with the family and dog. Great for winter skiing and fun in the summer with all the fire roads and off road adventures. Very comfortable for long drives. We had a few warranty service issues but easily worked out. Normally I would be ticked off at these for the price of the care but I really like the vehicle."

Tons of Features and Tons of Fun to Drive!

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Comfortable, and will go anywhere."

Cons: "Voice Command difficult to use"

"I absolutely LOVE my Land Rover LR3 HSE. The interior is luxurious and the exterior is appealing and turns heads. It rides better than my Lexus GX470 did as well as gets better MPG. I average about 17 MPG. I am now a Land Rover for life owner. In a few years I will trade it in for a LR4."

Best Land Rover Made

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

"I have owned 8 Land Rovers (2 of them LR3s) and I can say hands down Land Rover finally got it correct with the LR3. After owning 6 previous Land Rovers, I was very skeptical of the more electronically focused LR3. Especially in light of Land Rover's history with electronics (unreliable). The LR3 has been very very very reliable. I havent had any trouble with the two that I have owned. Granted they are a bit more expensive than the previous models, they are certainly worth it. And, having used my previous Land Rovers extensively off road out west, the LR3s are equally capable eventhough they dont have the characteristic LR3 solid axles and coil suspension. The LR3s terrain response system is highly effective. The air suspension is very reliable (compared to the two previous generation air suspension systems on first and second generation Range Rovers). The LR3 is very spacious as well, utilizing interior space much more efficiently than full size american SUVs. If you are considering an LR3, you wont find a more capable SUV. Buy it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR3 near Honolulu. See local deals