2011 Land Rover LR2

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Luxury Sport on Point

By on Thursday, December 29, 2016

Pros: "Luxury, Comfort, Sport"

Cons: "There are no cons. It's a diamond."

"had this truck for almost 5 years now. bought it when it was 4 years old with no warranty. No problems whatsoever. have driven across the country several times with it. I named it my rock star because it's always outstanding no matter what. Complete and total luxury and driving comfort. I have no car payment anymore, but love it so much I won't sell it, ever!!!!"

LR2 2008

By on Sunday, April 10, 2011

"We have had this car for 4 years and it has been great for us. Very comfortable, great visibility, and it looks nice too. We felt that we got a lot for the price we paid."

Best of the Land Rovers

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"Pedegree: Ford electronics/safety, Volvo designed engine (230 hp/233 ftlb torque) and crush zone and safety, Haldex 3rd generation electronic AWD clutch pack (Audi Quattro is Haldex Gen 2), Land Rover's go anywhere in style design and assenbled in the JD Powers rated "best quality in the world" Land Rover/Jaguar Hallewood factory. All this has come together in the LR2 HSE. A true pleasure to drive as a daily driver (now that the engine is broken in I'm getting 23mpg Hiway, 18 in town). The ice/slick mode on the Terrain Response has already saved me twice while driving snowpacked/icey roads helping me avoid out of control 4WD vehicles. It also ran like a champ in the sand dunes with dune buggies in sand mode. It's everything a Land Rover should be."

Love it but it has issues

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive!"

Cons: "expensive frequent repairs"

"Seems like the car has had more than it's share of problems. Expensive to repair. Key fob is entirely too expensive and it should last the life of the car (or have rechargeable or replaceable batteries)!"

LR2

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I've had my LR2 for 3 years and I absolutely love it. People warned me about the reputation for poor reliability of the company. Because it was a new model when I got it, I was also nervous because there was little information out there. It has exceeded my expectations! It is a luxury vehicle inside and out, with the prestige of Land Rover for only ~36k. After having features like automatic windshield wipers, heated seats, and autodimming mirrors, I could never go back to a standard car again. It drives smoothly and comfortably, especially at high speed. I'm from NY but moved to VA and didn't know if I would need the off roading capabilities. But the sheer amount of snow in NY and the poor clearing of roads when it does snow in VA has made the car invaluable in snow. Whenever the roads are bad, the family takes my car. It's an absolute dream and I recommend you test drive one and see if it could work for you. It's been the best vehicle I've ever had."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR2 near Honolulu. See local deals