2009 Land Rover LR2

Based on 81 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Exceeded My Expectations

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"We have owned both a Mercedes ML and Lexus GX 470. Utilizing both of these for a basis of comparison, the LR2 is a great vehicle! Comfort level equivalent to ML. GX has a softer ride, but it's a truck - not a lux car. It's a bit slow off the line, but we're not out to win any speed competitions. We purchased a dealer demo (every option included) with 5K miles - $8K below list - for that amount, I couldn't have purchased a 2 yr old GX or ML. Handling characteristics are on par with the other vehicles. My only two minor complaints are the bluetooth wasn't compatible with an LG Rumor and there was no built in garage door opener with the tech system."

Love My LR2, But....

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I just hit 30,000 miles and I am still under warranty but I am starting to have weird problems like hoses bursting and taking out the battery/alternator. Because it is a British vehicle and many of the US suppliers are no longer providing parts, it is getting more difficult to find parts unless they order from England which takes a few weeks at best. Other than that, I absolutely LOVE my car!"

Just Right Size for me & my Wife

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"This vehicle is awsome! It is snappy, handles the road like a sports car but gives you a high open view of the road. I avg 23-24 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg all around which is great for a vehicle over 4,000 lbs! It is very safe and rugged yet the ride is firm and comfortable, you won't get tired on long trips. The style is classy and prestigious looking. I'm very happy! The included service is outstanding."

Great car

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"I have had this vehicle for 2 months and it is by far the safest car I have ever owned. Last week an RV hit us from the side with my family in the car and there were only minor damages done do the car and my family did not have a single bump or scratch on them, or whiplash. Also, the interior is very comfortable. The LR2 is a great car for all ages."

great small suv

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "distinctive luxury brand small suv for great price"

Cons: "no console storage"

"has wonderful styling, comfortable drive. lots of fun to drive. Very disctinctive. 2008 hse with 44k miles and has been perfectly reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR2 near Honolulu. See local deals