2005 Land Rover Freelander

6.1

Based on 259 Ratings for the 2002 - 2005 models.

6.4/10
    6.4/10
    6.3/10
    6.7/10
    7.2/10
    7.5/10

why

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"This was the best car until I started loosing coolant then the engine started ticking one day. Now the brakes screetch and all after many services and many boggled mechanics. So I did my research and found out in 2007 there was a class action lawsuit against land rover because so many cars were lemons and were breaking down with engine failure at 40000 miles so if you pursue this vehicle be very careful"

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"NOT a quality vehicle or dealership is crooked. Car has had several costly repairs- too many for a car that has been off road once and maintained faithfully."

Worst Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Everything on this truck breaks. Power windows that don't go down, transmission leaks, random electrical gremlins, brakes, they've all given me more trouble then I thought they should on a truck that costed this much. My last car was a BMW. I regret not having bought another german car, or better yet a Toyota..."

Great driver

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Its a vehicle thats not made for everyone. It is not a huge gas guzzler like my old landrover i owned previously (99 Discovery) but in the city dont expext Fantasic gas millage. It is alltime AWD which probably causes this. On the highway it is a different story! You can expect great millage on the interstates espetially if you set the cruise control to about 75-80. It is also a fantastic vehicle on ice, espetially BLACK ICE which can be very unpredictable. The traction controll system on these vehicles works great up north in the winter( no lie) it has saved my life at least a couple of times. Because it stopped on a dime, A acura MDX plowwed into the back of my freelander. Its not the smoothest ride ever, it drives like a truck."

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

By on Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Trust me, this junk suv is not worth your time or money. I've owned this car for just over a year, and it has spent more time in the repair shop than on the road. Everything that goes wrong is ridiculously expensive to fix, and something is ALWAYS going wrong; I'm not rich and i'm going bankrupt just trying to keep up with the repairs. I was one of those that fell in love with the styling and the look of this car, and i mistakingly thought that the Landrover brand represented quality. Boy was i wrong. Now i'm stuck with a piece of junk!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Freelander near Honolulu. See local deals