2012 Kia Sportage

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

So far best Auto Purchase I've had

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Stylish and very ECO for a SUV."

Cons: "Minor, just blind spots when changing lanes"

"I bought my 2013 Sportage SX T-GDI in January 2013. I originally was looking to purchase the EX model with the Premium Package upgrade, then realized almost everything in the Premium Package was in the SX. The first few weeks it seemed like i was filling up the gas tank a lot (avg'd 18 mpg), however now that the ECO drive has observed how my driving is, I'm getting 28 mpg on avg. Its even better on Long Traveling trips, EXCELLECT on gas then!! If there was one down side to it, the blind spots are a little harder to see, however by using the side view and the rear view mirrors before turning your head seems to help. I had a Jetta GLS before this and got used to the "better items" it had standard, however the Sportage has everything my Jetta did plus A LOT more. So far all I can say is this was the best car buying decision I've ever made and I'm now hooked on KIA!! BRAVO on a great Product KIA!!"

Best Vehicle I've Had

By on Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Out of the past 7 vehicles I have owned this is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I recently bought the 2011 Kia Sportage LX AWD w/ navigation, back up sensors, etc. and loved it from the start. It has AWD drive, w/ a 4-wheel drive capability, the navigation system is extremely fast compared to a Tom-Tom and other navi's and is very detailed. I'm positive everyone would love it especially when UVO by Microsoft wil be coming out in early 2011 for newer models. The exterior is well above par from its original years of the sportage and definately is easy to drive. Has so many features and options including ESC and you also can get other options on the EX model with heated and cooling seats which is awesome. Also the glove compartment has an a/c stored in it which is so cool. I love this vehicle and I wouldn't just recommend it but also would love to see everyone buy this vehicle. Not to mention it has a 10 year/ 100,000 mile warranty on every KIA."

A Masterpiece for the Value

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "value, features, ride, quality, warranty"

Cons: "interior needs higher quality materials"

Sporty and fun - and a great value!

"What a great mini-ute the money. Hard to put in question the true value here - you get so much, for a great price, then have a 10yr/100,000mile drivetrain warranty to boot. Just got my ex awd and have been driving it for 4 days. It'll be my commuter and my weekend car to the mountains. I really like the awd with the lockable 4x4 feature (cr-v and cx-5 don't have that), and 176hp and 6 speeds (rav-4 doesn't have have that), gives it a good peppy feel. It's not fast off the line, but plenty of torque at higher speeds for passing and hills. Plus, all those extras - uvo and backup camera, cooling glove box, jukebox and ipod support, satellite radio, all weather mats, homelink, led lights, lotsa room, and on, and on. Great little car, and my first tank gave me an average of 25mpg. Bye bye Sequoia. Hello Kia Sportage!"

Sporty and fun - and a great value!

Love it!

By on Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive, cute!"

"I absolutely love this car! I purchased the EX model. Its sporty, comfy and great on gas. Very appealing to the eye. Rides very smoothly. Great warranty.Overall, very satisfied with this purchase."

THIS IS A WINNER!

By on Thursday, December 2, 2010

"THIS NEW PUPPY IS A WINNER. YES IT RIDES LIKE A LITTLE TRUCK AND I PURCHED MINE WITH ALL OF THE BELLS AND WHISTLES!!! I LOVE IT! WITH THE LEATHER INTERIOR IT LOOKS LIKE A $60K VEHICLE! THE EXTENTED WARRANTY WAS A GREAT DEAL AS WELL."