2011 Kia Sportage

Based on 142 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

A Masterpiece for the Value

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "value, features, ride, quality, warranty"

Cons: "interior needs higher quality materials"

Sporty and fun - and a great value!

"What a great mini-ute the money. Hard to put in question the true value here - you get so much, for a great price, then have a 10yr/100,000mile drivetrain warranty to boot. Just got my ex awd and have been driving it for 4 days. It'll be my commuter and my weekend car to the mountains. I really like the awd with the lockable 4x4 feature (cr-v and cx-5 don't have that), and 176hp and 6 speeds (rav-4 doesn't have have that), gives it a good peppy feel. It's not fast off the line, but plenty of torque at higher speeds for passing and hills. Plus, all those extras - uvo and backup camera, cooling glove box, jukebox and ipod support, satellite radio, all weather mats, homelink, led lights, lotsa room, and on, and on. Great little car, and my first tank gave me an average of 25mpg. Bye bye Sequoia. Hello Kia Sportage!"

Sporty and fun - and a great value!

Best Vehicle I've Had

By on Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Out of the past 7 vehicles I have owned this is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I recently bought the 2011 Kia Sportage LX AWD w/ navigation, back up sensors, etc. and loved it from the start. It has AWD drive, w/ a 4-wheel drive capability, the navigation system is extremely fast compared to a Tom-Tom and other navi's and is very detailed. I'm positive everyone would love it especially when UVO by Microsoft wil be coming out in early 2011 for newer models. The exterior is well above par from its original years of the sportage and definately is easy to drive. Has so many features and options including ESC and you also can get other options on the EX model with heated and cooling seats which is awesome. Also the glove compartment has an a/c stored in it which is so cool. I love this vehicle and I wouldn't just recommend it but also would love to see everyone buy this vehicle. Not to mention it has a 10 year/ 100,000 mile warranty on every KIA."

Love the car!

By on Friday, September 9, 2016

Pros: "Too many"

Cons: "gas consuming"

"I bought this used car with 35000 miles on it. I really love the car because of its cool style especially with two moonroofs which are gorgeous and the interior looks very nice with leather! The car is in a very reasonable price and has a luxury and sporty feeling. The driving experience is also pretty good too. The only issue is it is a little gas consuming. My average MPG is only around 15. But for a 2.4L engine it is acceptable. All in all, this is a wonderful car."

Love it!

By on Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive, cute!"

"I absolutely love this car! I purchased the EX model. Its sporty, comfy and great on gas. Very appealing to the eye. Rides very smoothly. Great warranty.Overall, very satisfied with this purchase."

THIS IS A WINNER!

By on Thursday, December 2, 2010

"THIS NEW PUPPY IS A WINNER. YES IT RIDES LIKE A LITTLE TRUCK AND I PURCHED MINE WITH ALL OF THE BELLS AND WHISTLES!!! I LOVE IT! WITH THE LEATHER INTERIOR IT LOOKS LIKE A $60K VEHICLE! THE EXTENTED WARRANTY WAS A GREAT DEAL AS WELL."