2011 Kia Sportage

Based on 127 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Love this CAR!

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "Beautiful, affordible"

Cons: "small rear window, bumpy"

"Everything is Great in this car! It can be a little bumpy but what car isn't! Only complaint is the window in the rear it is very small and sometimes hard to see out of."

Excellent Small AWD SUV, I love it!

By on Friday, May 25, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, sufficient storage, and tows!"

Cons: "there isn't any"

"I traded in a 2004 Volvo XC90 w/ the third row seating. So I was a bit skeptical the Sportage would not have enough room! I am very suprised, it has all the room I need and then some. There is also storage under the floor at the hatch. I got the model with the rugged mats and cargo mat. I went into the dealer with the idea that I was going to get leather, heated seats, and a sunroof and I came out buying this sportage with none of these features and I'm completely happy with the outcome. I loved my Volvo but I have found a new love with my Kia. Drives great, great gas mileage (even for a lead foot), nice stereo, love the bluetooth! This vehicle even tows a riding lawn mower along with a push mower just fine."

Great car for the $

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Great ride!"

Cons: "Small trunk space"

"In about a year I have put around 30,000 miles on this car and I love it to death! This car had great stock sound which is good for any teen wanting impress and rock out. The driving dynamics are great too, I used to own a 2000 jeep Cherokee and with my Kia I can stop on a dime an turn like nobodys business. There have been s couple situations where in my jeep I would have been in a heap of trouble. It rides smooth and quiet and gets great average gas mileage for any car this size. I wouldn't give this car up for anything other than a really nice car with a really low sticker price, I will probably be driving this thing til the wheels fall off. The only thing I have to say about this is car negatively I that the trunk space is lacking where I prefer to have a vehicle that can haul like a pickup truck but then again that my personal opinion"

Great AWD SUV

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage and quality"

Cons: "Still looking for a negative worth commenting on."

"I bought a black cherry AWD LX and have 4k miles with absolutly no issues. This is my second KIA. My first was an 08 Optima and at 110K it never saw the inside of the dealer for any warranty work. Hoping this Sportage is as good of a vehicle. The Sportage has great value and quality. I added an after market leather interior package with heated seats at a cost far below what a leather Sportage would cost or getting it done at the dealership. The Sportage turns a lot of heads. Love the vehicle!!!"

I LOVE MY SPORTAGE!!

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pros: "FUN, SPORTY, STYLISH, SAFETY, FEATURES, GOOD PRICE FOR THE QUALITY OF THIS VEHICLE."

Cons: "little bit bumpy ride."

"I just bought a 2012 red kia sportage ex. It is such a fun, stylish, top quality car! I am very happy with my purchase. I feel safe with my children in this car. FUN FUN FUN!"