2007 Kia Sportage

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great little SUV for the price

By on Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "comfort"

"I have owned this car since new in 2006. My wife drives it on a 100 mile round trip commute 5 days a week. We have never had any major issues with our Sportage. The only thing is the seats are not the most comfortable on long trips. 130K and still going strong. My wife will not let me trade in or Sportage, she says it has another 100K in her. I just purchased a 2014 Kia Soul in November, an I love this kia as well. I am not very fond of KIA dealerships in my area, but like Kia as a brand."

I would buy another one, 178K,

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pros: "roomy, very dependable"

Cons: "Local dealer"

"Very good vehicle, only been in the shop once for factory MAINT., Dealing with local dealer is not good. 4WD very handy, pulls boat trailer like it is not there. Tight fit for three child seats in back but they do fit."

They got it right!

By on Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pros: "great value, fun to drive, great design!"

"I bought this car used in 2009 and have loved it since day 1. With the V6 engine this car is very peppy. I get about 21 mpg which is normal for a V6. This has been a very reliable vehicle with no issues beyond normal wear and tear. There are a number of design features that make this vehicle a stellar value. I drive with headlights on all the time and I can just leave the switch on and the headlights automatically turn off when the car is off. The cigarette lighter is always on so I can charge my phone when the vehicle is not running. The back seat folds flat which allows better use of the storage area. The driver seat is very adjustable for driving comfort. This vehicle handles great on the road and is very fun to drive. It handles rough roads very well with adequate ground clearance."

kia sportage

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"I love this car.. its cute and perky and dependable.. the seats fold down nicely and it accually holds a lot of items if transporting. the air conditioner works very fast to cool the car..I have back issues and this car has amazing driving comfort"

Good be better

By on Sunday, August 24, 2008

"2006 Kia Sportage: Replaced windshield week, battery cheap, tires low grade, already need alignment. Road noise is loud and annoying and Kia service stinks no help or friendly service at all. Plan on using your prvt. mech. Overall its versatile design. I love the spilt seats that fold down completely, lots of room, whips around town good, good storage, gas mileage ok good be better. Feel good about the side air bags. Overall its good car for run around sports mom and keeping up with maintenance and replacement of quality tires and battery it does great."