2006 Kia Sportage

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great SUV

By on Sunday, January 16, 2011

"So far we have liked our little sportage. It was a step up from what we had before. We have had some trouble with it, but the warranty has always covered whatevery has went wrong. This is really where the value of a Kia is, in the extended warranty. You just don't find many cars with a 60,000 bumper to bumper warranty. Rides a little rough, and mine didn't come with the keyless entry (this should have been standard), but other than that a great little SUV"

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love my sportage

By on Thursday, November 4, 2010

"I have over 90,000 and have only had to do basic maintenance and anything else that needed to be done was covered by by warantee. I blow a lot of lights and I have an airbag sensor go bad that's not covered but she still starts every day and I've never had a vehicle this long that I still liked."

Great Car 4 Bucks

By on Friday, October 8, 2010

"Bought new, never did anything except change the oil. Gas Mileage could be a little better but not as bad as other SUV's I've owned."

My favorite car so far

By on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"I love my 2006 Kia Sportage! It is the third car that I have owned and the most reliable car that I have ever purchased. I have only had to take it in for oil changes and to have the brake pads replaced. Other than that, at just over 50K it has been running like a champ. I would definitely recommend this car to someone who is looking for a value purchase that still feels and looks like a very nice ride. My only complaint is that it is a bit noisy when accelerating. And, the rear windshield wiper can get mangled in the car wash. A big bonus is that this car has actually increased in market value since I purchased it!! Kia has come a long way!"