ZIP code

2009 Kia Spectra

8.2

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

goo car

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"No issues, great mileage. Good value for what I paid for it."

Great Value

By on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Love the car, just beware it is very expensive to insure....one of the top 5 most expensive vehicles to repair! Otherwise very reliable car for the money!"

my 05 kia spec5

By on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"this is an awesome car. put a short shifter in it, painted the rims black, tinted the windows, and straight piped the exhaust and i have one of the coolest cars in town. my friends always make fun of me because i drive a kia but when their eclipse or honda is broken down on the side of the road im always the one to come pick them up. kia has really changed my mind about what i thought about them. i would recocomend this car to everyone i know"

Really Reliable

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "mpg, cute, reliable, durable, safety, comfort"

Cons: "slow acceleration, compact car -repairs expensive"

"I have to say that this was my first car and I rode it really hard. I've taken it places off road where it shouldn't have gone, I've put over 100,000 miles on it in less than 4 years. The worst problem I've had is routine stuff like oils changes, and tires and brakes. Lately at being 7 years old it has an odd quark in that the window on the passenger's side roll up and down when using the button from the door, but not from the drivers side. I like the fact that it handles very well, better than expected actually. Surprisingly gas efficient too. It varied but on the highway I got 500 miles on it between fill ups with the picture to prove it. I've taken this care across country through extreme heat and snow. Also it's been hit a few times by other cars but you couldn't tell. Cars seem to roll away with damage like huge dents, and the worst that happened to mine was punch the corner of a bumper back in place. This car wasn't phased by anything rough road or long road didn't make a difference. Love it."

By on Sunday, August 8, 2010

"I bought this vehicle brand new 3 yrs ago.. and my only complaint is the driver comfort. I have very long legs, so after driving the vehicle for several months, I decide this is the last time I will get a small compact vehicle. Other than that, the performance is great for the price, sport, handles well in snow and rain, adequate trunk space for small vehicle. I don't experience the engine noise that some people have mentioned. It gets me around slow drivers with ease."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Spectra near Honolulu. See local deals