2006 Kia Spectra

8.2

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Love this car!!

By on Saturday, November 12, 2016

Pros: "great price, RELIABLE"

"I am a twenty year old college student who needed an affordable and RELIABLE car, and saw an awesome deal for this car. I put over 30k on it (90-125k) and have only had to do regular maintenance. This is such a blessing for someone who cannot afford to do repairs or have the time to fix them. Unfortunately someone hit me last week and totaled my beloved car. Though I now have the chance to "upgrade" I am genuinely disappointed and sad to see this car go. I would recommend this car to anyone in a heartbeat!!! Only annoyance is Kia put out a warrantied recall for the airbag sensor embedded in the seat if your airbag light tuns on, which mine did. This means that the airbags will not sense if you have a child in the front seat and the airbags WILL deploy in the event of a crash. However, this is covered under the recall, just perhaps time hassle if it happens to you."

Love my Kia!

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I have over 120,000 miles on my 2004 Kia Spectra and have had no mechanical or electrical problems with this car. Other than usual maintenance it hasn't cost me a dime! In addition, it gets wonderful gas mileage."

great car, reliable, more bang for your buck

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "value, reliability, resale value, drive"

Cons: "seats can be a little hard on long trips"

"I bought my 2007 Spectra SX with 5k miles on it. A little over 4 yrs later and 52,700k the car is still going strong. MPG is approx. 25 city and up to 40 hwy. Warranty cant be beat. The only things I've had to do is put tires on, oil changes and the 30k tune up ($330). Kia has evolved into a solid car company and the bang for the buck can't be equaled. I would take this car over a civic or corolla any day."

A great daily driver.

By on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pros: "Efficient, fun, and roomy."

Cons: "paint bubbled after 3 years on spoiler, thin plastic on bumpers."

"Bought this car new in 2008 with low expectations, and it has outperformed in every aspect. After 78000 miles my only service outside the recommended has been a battery replacement. Otherwise just oil changes, new tires, a brake job and a full service at the recommended mileage and it's been good to go. The acceleration is spunky, and handling VERY tight. Braking is firm with NO squish. My only complaints are that the bumpers are EXTREMELY thin plastic and will break even with mild impact. Also the paint on my spoiler started bubbling this past summer. Granted, it was the hottest summer in Texas history and the car sits in full sunlight everyday all day. My only regret from buying this car was paying extra for the extended coverage... looks like i wont have any need for it."

Best Vehicle I have Ever Owned

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I bought this brand new, oil changes, new tires, and light bulbs are the only replacements I have ever needed. It has never given me any trouble at all. I have over 71,000 miles on it, and I intend to keep this car as long as I can. It's a smooth driving car, plenty of space. It is by far the best car I have ever owned. I had two Dodges that I had to trade in before I finished paying them off because of motor problems."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Spectra near Honolulu. See local deals