2012 Kia Sorento

8.1

Based on 308 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

An amazing surprise!

By on Friday, April 15, 2011

"I would have given this rating a solid five stars overall, if the gas mileage was a bit better. I really expected better for a four cylinder. However, to it's credit I really think the vehicle should only support a 6cyl engine. There's a lot of car here to be pulled effectively by four. It's stylish, roomy, loaded with more standard luxury features than my Dh's 2009 Mercedes. (by the way he's jealous that I worked out such an amazing deal at $24K for everything got...plus things his car doesn't even have) :-) I hauled a 5 1/2 foot desk in the back with the seats down with no problem, and my shopping trips to Costco always support the room this winner provides. Smooth and quiet ride...I bought mine in August 2010...almost nine months, and 5200 miles....it's AWD got me through a typical Pittsburgh winter, no problem. All of this after owning Subarus religiously for the last twelve years. Who would have thought! Go Kia!"

Great Overall Value

By on Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"We have the 2011 EX V6 with Premium Package 2 (Nav system & panoramic roof, third row seats). What a terrific vehicle. It provides good road feel, great turning radius, excellent power and handling with a very comfortable interior and amenities. Fuel mileage is very good for a mid-size SUV with a powerful V6. With the Nav system and satellite radio it is perfect for road trips. It tows up to 3,500 lbs. with no problems. We compare it with Mercedes we have owned..they get better with age. So does this 2011 Sorento. The 4 cyl version would beat Honda CRV and is priced right. The V6 is a little pricey, but worth it in the long run. It still beats Chevy, Mazda, Ford and VW competitors that we researched."

Very good quality and performance

By on Friday, February 3, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive and very capable on seconday roads."

Cons: "Rough ride, and below average mileage"

"One of the few complaints is travel over rough roads. When new the vehicle had a very harsh ride. Once I change the tires the ride improved greatly. The fit and finish were above average with little or no noises in the cabin. Mileage is about average for this type of vehicle, but could be improved upon. Since 2011 and todays model the mileage has not greatly improved. Some pickup trucks get better mileage then the new models."

Excellent over all vehicle

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"Comfortable, powerful and stylish; haven’t found a design flaw yet. No maintenance problems what so ever."

makes me feel rich

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

Pros: "looks, options, price, warranty"

Cons: "none yet"

"Got the 2012 Kia Sorento LX 4-cyl with Convenience pkg last month. Shopped all mid-size crossovers and the Kia, in my humble opinion, beats them all hands-down. Friends cannot believe I paid around $25k for the vehicle after they see the quality of the interior, the size and function of the 3rd row, and they review the many options I got. And the exterior lines have a "rich" Lexus-like look, unlike the competition which make good, get-what-you-pay-for vehicles that don't impress. Still need time to judge reliability and long-term quality, but with leading 10/100,000 warranty I'm none too worried."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sorento near Honolulu. See local deals