2012 Kia Sorento

8.1

Based on 310 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

love my kia sorento

By on Friday, December 2, 2011

Pros: "good milage for a all wheel drive i avg 20 mpg"

"i traded a dodge truck and i would not trade back for double my money back the car is great and the drive is smooth and handles great looks even better kia stands behind it great the only thing i don't like is they don't have a loaner car program if something major happens it is up to the dealer if the want to loan you a car or you rent one thank god i have not had to face this issue as of yet for my kia is dependable"

best mid-sized SUV

By on Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pros: "A good all-round SUV"

Cons: "No factory extended warranty"

"This car has been very reliable and gets reasonable mileage for an all-wheel drive. The only problem has been a sensor on the gear shift which was easily fixed. The car is a pleasure to drive - we did a 6000 mile road trip with no problems. Definitely buy another one. It has a great warranty (5 years). Kia do not offer a factory extended warranty beyond this time and I had to make do with a dealership third party insurance. This did not cover the sensor! We have the third row seating option which we use when we have visitors - seven tourists on the move. It's nice to have the V6 for the extra power. The GPS and satellite radio are also very good."

I love this car

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "Warranty first, and cargo space second."

Cons: "The tires that come with it will be replaced."

"I did alot of research and I love this car. It is great to drive on long or short trips. The warranty package is great and I'm covered for 10 years and 7 years on paint etc, i figure that I will have it for 10 years, because I like it so much."

Kia Sorento

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"I traded a Toyota Camry for my Kia Sorento. The V6 is awesome get up and go. I do wish there was more room in the 2nd and 3rd row, but compared to other vehicles in its price range for the money, IT IS AWESOME! I don't know that I will ever be able to get another vehicle without a back-up camera. The Kia handles well on the roads and drives like a dream. There is not as much road noise as I had inticipated from reading other reviews. The car fits my family perfectly and we have become very pleased with our decision to purchase a KIA!"

2011 Sorento EX V-6

By on Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pros: "I got the $32,890 for $22,540 the sales lady said they lost $800 in the sale"

Cons: "mileage is the only thing I can thing of."

"I have the Limited Package and Premium Package 2 on mine. It is loaded with Pano-roof, heated seats, Navigation Love the ride. Glad I got it instead of the small Sportage...The Sportage you feel every bump. The Sorento is so smooth. The gas mileage is not real good. One time I got 17 mpg and then one time going to Okla I was getting over 30 mpg. But mostly around 20 mpg. So I am looking into trading for the Optima or the sister vehicle Sonata for 35 mpg."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sorento near Honolulu. See local deals