2012 Kia Sorento

8.1

Based on 303 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great reliable car!!

By on Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pros: "great price, reliable, great mpg's, lots of room"

"I have had my 2011 Kia Sorento for 2 years now. I love this mid size SUV. I have not had ONE problem with this car. It is super reliable. On average I get 23 mpg which is great by me. It also only costs $50 to fill up which happens once every three weeks or so. I recommend this mid size SUV to all mt friends and family."

Typical experience with MPG, as expected otherwise

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Nice features, great for kids, convenience package"

Cons: "MPG"

"The design of the car is exactly as expected. I appreciate having the third row for my kids when necessary. The backup camera and bluetooth capability are nice features. But I knew I was buying those features. I've read so many reviews regarding the wide variations in MPG. I've got the 4 cylinder FWD with GDI. My car falls into the group that falls far short of the expected mileage of 22 city and 32 highway. I measure my mileage carefully with each fillup and the MPG always falls between 21 and 23 MPG. I do mostly highway and country driving so this is very disappointing. The dealership has asked me to give it a break in period of 5000 miles. If things don't improve by then, I'm going to bring it in and see if they can take a look. My main question is why do some Sorento GDI owners get 26 mpg plus and some of us get significantly less? I'm a boring old CPA so I promise I'm not hotdogging it. I would love to hear from somebody who has found a solution to this problem in the 2013 Sorento with GDI."

love my kia sorento

By on Friday, December 2, 2011

Pros: "good milage for a all wheel drive i avg 20 mpg"

"i traded a dodge truck and i would not trade back for double my money back the car is great and the drive is smooth and handles great looks even better kia stands behind it great the only thing i don't like is they don't have a loaner car program if something major happens it is up to the dealer if the want to loan you a car or you rent one thank god i have not had to face this issue as of yet for my kia is dependable"

best mid-sized SUV

By on Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pros: "A good all-round SUV"

Cons: "No factory extended warranty"

"This car has been very reliable and gets reasonable mileage for an all-wheel drive. The only problem has been a sensor on the gear shift which was easily fixed. The car is a pleasure to drive - we did a 6000 mile road trip with no problems. Definitely buy another one. It has a great warranty (5 years). Kia do not offer a factory extended warranty beyond this time and I had to make do with a dealership third party insurance. This did not cover the sensor! We have the third row seating option which we use when we have visitors - seven tourists on the move. It's nice to have the V6 for the extra power. The GPS and satellite radio are also very good."

I love this car

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "Warranty first, and cargo space second."

Cons: "The tires that come with it will be replaced."

"I did alot of research and I love this car. It is great to drive on long or short trips. The warranty package is great and I'm covered for 10 years and 7 years on paint etc, i figure that I will have it for 10 years, because I like it so much."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sorento near Honolulu. See local deals