2009 Kia Sedona

7.9

Based on 356 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Truly exceptional vehicle

By on Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pros: "Safe, comfortable, reliable, seats 7"

Cons: "low resale value, OEM tires"

"I purchased my 2006 Sedona new in 2006. Here's why I love it: Safety: The Sedona was the highest safety rated minivan in 2006. Reliability: Runs like a champ. Nothing to report here, but I will say the 60,000 mile warranty was peace of mind while I had it (even if I never needed it). It does seem to eat headlights - I can swap one out in 10 minutes in the Menards parking lot for about $10. Ride Quality: Some of the best seats in the automotive world. Two cross country moves, two cross country road trips, and many day trips have confirmed. Also, the materials still look like new - seriously, they used top-notch textiles here. Performance: It's no sports car, but hit the gas and you'll be shocked at the power. Drives great in the snow, and the transmission shifts are very smooth. Visibility is very good for a minivan. Cost: This vehicle was several thousand dollars less than competitors. It has required no maintenance. Insurance cost is low. Negatives: Resale value is pretty bad. Lucky for me, I plan to drive it until good electric cars are actually affordable."

Exceptionally pleased!

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, power and handling all excellent"

Cons: "Busy console, mileage 18 city"

"My favorite two features are the power and the handling. The power has pulled me out of highway bind-ups andfast accel when pulling onto a busy road. With good tires, the vehicle holds the road well in tight, quick meneuvering. The sound system is awesome. Very roomy. The console is a bit busy with controls, mileage is about 17 in the city, even with moderate driving habits. Over all, a very good vehicle."

Looks great in the shop

By on Monday, August 22, 2016

Pros: "looks, price,"

Cons: "in the shop all the time to be fixed"

"Good vehicles until they reach 70 k then watch out. We had a 2006 Kia Sedona and it had 5 major problems in the year we owned it. Kept complaining to the dealer until they told us they would replace it with a 2009 but we had to pay the difference of the year and less milage. We did and now the 2009 has been in the shop on and off for many different reasons. The bad thing is the trade in value is not worth what we owe so stuck fixing it every time."

Works great

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "Drives well in bad weather"

Cons: "The cup holded gets stuck."

"I think it has done a good job as a minivan. I have never been left on the side of the road. Whne it did have a few items(minor) recalled, the dealership fixed them free and very quickly. The only problems that I have had with it on a regular basis is the headlights need to be replaced often and the CD player has issues loading CD sometimes."

2nd kia and ready for a 3rd

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "looks good, drives great, very comfy,"

Cons: "nothing comes to mind"

"been impressed with both my kias, both sedonas, they are roomy, comfortable, great to drive and exude the feeling of safety. i fully expect to buy another kia."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Sedona near Honolulu. See local deals