2013 Kia Rio

8.1

Based on 54 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Good Car

By on Friday, March 31, 2017

Pros: "Reliability, Maneuverability and Exterior Design"

Cons: "Interior Quality and Suspension."

"Ive had no major issues with my Rio aside from the interior quality. The lever that raises and lowers the drivers seat broke. The paint on the shift knob is peeling. The seat fabric is starting to tear a bit. None of this really surprises me considering the entire interior is very cheaply made. The car was given to me so Im not complaining. The good news is the car mechanically has been flawless. I havent had any problems with the engine, transmission, fuel system, electrical system, brakes, etc. The car is pretty quick and has decent passing power. It handles well and is very easy to park. The suspension is fine on smooth payment, but it becomes uncomfortable on rough roads. The gas mileage is average at best. Not as good as Kia claims. I dont use the Eco mode, it makes the car extremely slow. Overall, Im pleased with the car. Its not perfect by any means, but worth checking out if you like the exterior styling."

Sx with convenience package

By on Thursday, February 2, 2017

Pros: "value, fast & nimble & power everything"

Cons: "can be bumpy, cabin rattles"

"I have owned this vehicle since 2012, It is the Rio5 hatchback, SX with sunroof, keyless entry, Nav. I am very happy with this vehicle, I would have rated the comfort lower since this was fitting with standard 17 alloys with 40 series tire, But since you lumped comfort along with convenience, this bumps the rating up to 8. The vehicle has been 100% reliable mechanically, nimble enough to dodge the pothole, Has decent power, It comes with heated seats & apart from some rattles over these bad NY roads, relatively quiet. Great value, a lot for a little, Looks great & drives well,"

great little car

By on Friday, October 3, 2014

"Drives fine for a small car, handles well. Great gas mileage and can't beat the warranty"

HAPPY ACCIDENT!!!

By on Friday, May 13, 2016

Pros: "Great price, good on gas, sporty look and design"

Cons: "no middle console"

"I went to the dealership with intentions on buying a toyota camry. The Rio was next to the camry and it's red color caught my eye so I asked to test drive it. What a great surprise! It's very roomy on the inside and the body is a sleek, sporty design that I really love. It had a lot of features the camry didn't offer, such as the warranty, satellite radio, and eco function for gas. I have had it for about 2 months and so far no complaints! Really great on gas, and handles well on the road. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a sporty sedan, with bells and whistles, without the high costs. Great for the price! Good luck :-)"

Just did a test drive

By on Sunday, September 9, 2012

I want this car

"Just finished test driving this car WOW was I surprised.It did not feel like a small car at all I`m 6ft. 200lbs. I had all the room I needed to drive.Steering was very responsive and when I ran over a few pot holes in the street it handled them more like a larger car.On the same day I test drove the KIA I also test drove a Ford Fiesta and a Ford Focus.I was leaning towards Ford because hey I`m an American.After driving them I changed my opinion I do not like the feel of the transmission at all it felt like it was never truly in gear almost like it was slipping.I realize this is just how it was designed but I don`t care for it.I also did not like the steering response to me it felt like it was one step behind I felt that it had to think about turning.So KIA is the way I`m going"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rio near Honolulu. See local deals