2012 Kia Rio

8.1

Based on 54 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

great little car

By on Friday, October 3, 2014

"Drives fine for a small car, handles well. Great gas mileage and can't beat the warranty"

HAPPY ACCIDENT!!!

By on Friday, May 13, 2016

Pros: "Great price, good on gas, sporty look and design"

Cons: "no middle console"

"I went to the dealership with intentions on buying a toyota camry. The Rio was next to the camry and it's red color caught my eye so I asked to test drive it. What a great surprise! It's very roomy on the inside and the body is a sleek, sporty design that I really love. It had a lot of features the camry didn't offer, such as the warranty, satellite radio, and eco function for gas. I have had it for about 2 months and so far no complaints! Really great on gas, and handles well on the road. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a sporty sedan, with bells and whistles, without the high costs. Great for the price! Good luck :-)"

A peppy reliable car

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Pros: "pep, gas mileage, spacious, steering"

Cons: "With height hard to get in without bending over"

"This car is a peppy car. With a 11 gallon gas tank it states 337 miles till empty. It has pep and zip. Power steering is great. Spacious interior and nice looking as well. The only problem is getting in I have to bend a little more then usual at 6'1". The paint quality is great and so has been mechanical reliability. I really like this little car."

Sx with convenience package

By on Thursday, February 2, 2017

Pros: "value, fast & nimble & power everything"

Cons: "can be bumpy, cabin rattles"

"I have owned this vehicle since 2012, It is the Rio5 hatchback, SX with sunroof, keyless entry, Nav. I am very happy with this vehicle, I would have rated the comfort lower since this was fitting with standard 17 alloys with 40 series tire, But since you lumped comfort along with convenience, this bumps the rating up to 8. The vehicle has been 100% reliable mechanically, nimble enough to dodge the pothole, Has decent power, It comes with heated seats & apart from some rattles over these bad NY roads, relatively quiet. Great value, a lot for a little, Looks great & drives well,"

Just did a test drive

By on Sunday, September 9, 2012

I want this car

"Just finished test driving this car WOW was I surprised.It did not feel like a small car at all I`m 6ft. 200lbs. I had all the room I needed to drive.Steering was very responsive and when I ran over a few pot holes in the street it handled them more like a larger car.On the same day I test drove the KIA I also test drove a Ford Fiesta and a Ford Focus.I was leaning towards Ford because hey I`m an American.After driving them I changed my opinion I do not like the feel of the transmission at all it felt like it was never truly in gear almost like it was slipping.I realize this is just how it was designed but I don`t care for it.I also did not like the steering response to me it felt like it was one step behind I felt that it had to think about turning.So KIA is the way I`m going"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Rio near Honolulu. See local deals