Transaction Data

6823 transactions
in the last 90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/8.6

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2014 - 2017 models.

The right balance of punchy and practical

By on Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Pros: "Sporty and fun while being practical."

Cons: "The racer kids wont think it is cool"

"I have owned many compact wagons and hatchbacks over the last two decades. A couple years ago my wife bought a 2015 Forte 5 SX. I loved driving hers so much, I choose to get one of my own. I understand that for the wanna-be racer set, this is not on par with THE hot hatch, but as I mentioned I have had many similar shaped cars including a wagon from THE brand and it was a total money drain (as is consistent with cars from that side of the pond). The SX has enough punch to make on ramps and passing a joy, but has the creature comforts and good mileage to make the real everyday driving most of us do affordable and enjoyable."

After 4 Honda Accords, Im hooked!

By on Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Pros: "comfort, size, gas mileage, value"

Cons: "really, no cruise?, low seating position,"

"I bought my 2017 Forte LX automatic one week ago. I was impressed at the number of features for the money and the comfort! The gas mileage is amazing! I have had four Honda Accords since 1993 and I am hooked on Kia! I would have never even considered another make but Honda, but this Kia really wowed me. Honda has priced me out of their entire lineup and I needed a replacement for my last Accord, an 03 V6 EX sedan with 250K miles and a slipping transmission. I looked at Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford, Hyundai, and finally at Kia. The car is so impressive with its features, mileage, warranty, and comfort for the price! Mine is a CPO with 19K miles that I bought for 12K! The nicest Civic that I looked at with the same price has over 100K miles and was five years old. I hope that my Kia gives me many miles of service since I tend to keep my cars until they lie down and die. The only negative aspect that I have discovered is the lack of cruise control. I hardly use this feature, but in 2017, even the most base cars of most lines have cruise. Wake up Kia/Hyundai!"

The compact car that drives like a luxury sedan

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "Heated seats, steering wheel & cooled drivers seat"

Cons: "Auto lights need to come on sooner at dusk"

Great Ride!

"I purchased the fully loaded EX model. The outside body design is sharp with distinctive styling, particularly its tail lamps and running lights, and HID headlights. The six-speed automatic transmission works seamlessly. I am impressed by the interior styling with its soft-touch dashboard and carbon fiber pattern around the center console and the 10-way power adjustable driver's seat with two memory positions, combined with the LCD screen with a trip computer and vehicle settings sits between the gauges, and a number of other luxury options uncommon to the compact car segment. It makes me wonder if I'm really not driving a luxury class car. I love having the Rear Display Camera when I shift the car into reverse. The car is much quieter than I have experienced in all other cars in its class. The Dual-zone automatic climate control, Flex Steering, large touch high-resolution display screen Navigation System and voice commands for most all Forte functions, and Forte's Bluetooth pairing system make it a pleasure to drive. The air cooled driver's seat is such a big plus on a hot summer's day. The only one real negative is that I wish the automatic headlights came on earlier at dusk and would turn on when using the windshield wipers."

Great Ride!

1 YEAR DOWN AND LOVING IT

By on Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive, Gas mileage,"

Cons: "Seats on extended trips"

"I purchased this car in March of 2016 with 42 miles on it. I have driven to Cleveland from Austin to see family, have used it for other road trips and many drives across central texas. The car handles well I never get under 30mpg in City and it is still going strong. In fact it drives better the more I drive it. Everyone who drives my vehicle is surprised by how much power it actually has and how smooth the ride is. Maybe not for everyone but I love my Kia."

100 Times Better than I expected

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Luxury Car Features, fun to drive"

Cons: "The UVO system is a bit lacking"

My Beautiful Blue Forte!!!!

"I bought this car because it was nice looking and it had pretty good Mileage and as phenomenal warranty. 5 yrs 60K number to number and 10 years 100k Power train, after owning two ford products anything would have been better. But Honestly this car has far surpassed my expectations. With the really fuel efficient GDI 2.0 it averages 26-28 around town and 36-40 on the freeway. I drove to LA and around all weekend on 1 tank of has 457 miles on a tank that is unbelievable. The ride is strong, quiet and smooth. The Active ECO system is amazing. I loaned it tony friend for an afternoon who has a 2012 Honda Civic, and he told me he wished he had bought a forte, the ride was much smoother and quieter, not like the road noise you get from Honda. (however my daughter has a 94 civic with 211,000 miles and it is still going strong. So I paid 18k with rebates on a 2014 KIA FORTE with the premium package, the deal of the century and if I was buying again tomorrow I would get the exact same thing. I love Love love the car!!!! If I was going to change anything I might get the technology package, to get the dual climate control, otherwise the happiest I have ever been with any car."

My Beautiful Blue Forte!!!!