2014 Kia Forte

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2014 - 2017 models.

The compact car that drives like a luxury sedan

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "Heated seats, steering wheel & cooled drivers seat"

Cons: "Auto lights need to come on sooner at dusk"

Great Ride!

"I purchased the fully loaded EX model. The outside body design is sharp with distinctive styling, particularly its tail lamps and running lights, and HID headlights. The six-speed automatic transmission works seamlessly. I am impressed by the interior styling with its soft-touch dashboard and carbon fiber pattern around the center console and the 10-way power adjustable driver's seat with two memory positions, combined with the LCD screen with a trip computer and vehicle settings sits between the gauges, and a number of other luxury options uncommon to the compact car segment. It makes me wonder if I'm really not driving a luxury class car. I love having the Rear Display Camera when I shift the car into reverse. The car is much quieter than I have experienced in all other cars in its class. The Dual-zone automatic climate control, Flex Steering, large touch high-resolution display screen Navigation System and voice commands for most all Forte functions, and Forte's Bluetooth pairing system make it a pleasure to drive. The air cooled driver's seat is such a big plus on a hot summer's day. The only one real negative is that I wish the automatic headlights came on earlier at dusk and would turn on when using the windshield wipers."

Great Ride!

Worth the money!

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "Great Look! Great Value! Great Gas mileage!"

Cons: "Handling needs to be improved."

"I own a 2014 Kia Forte LX with the upgraded package. I have owned a lot of 4 cylinder engines in my time but I am blown away by how well the 1.8L engine in the car responds. I have no issues getting on the highway or passing because the car gets up and moves. I am averaging 39mpg but I drive mostly highways. The 6 speed transmission shifts smooth, unlike some of the competitors! The handling is OK but could be better. I have owned 3 other Kia’s (Sedona, Rio & Spectra) and never had any issues with them. Kia had a rough start but they have really turned the quality & reliability around. I would recommend this car to anyone."

I love my car

By on Monday, November 21, 2016

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Turbo motor, Awesome Interior"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I've owned my car for a little over 5 months now. And I must say I'm impressed at the overall sportiness and agile driving dynamics it has. I purchased my vehicle in California and drove to Georgia the same day to visit family. This car drives like a dream, this vehicle is my second Kia purchase. My first Kia had over 100k and no problems. It was totaled in an accident earlier this year. Thank you Kia for making such quality vehicles, I look forward to continuing to be in the Kia family."

100 Times Better than I expected

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Luxury Car Features, fun to drive"

Cons: "The UVO system is a bit lacking"

My Beautiful Blue Forte!!!!

"I bought this car because it was nice looking and it had pretty good Mileage and as phenomenal warranty. 5 yrs 60K number to number and 10 years 100k Power train, after owning two ford products anything would have been better. But Honestly this car has far surpassed my expectations. With the really fuel efficient GDI 2.0 it averages 26-28 around town and 36-40 on the freeway. I drove to LA and around all weekend on 1 tank of has 457 miles on a tank that is unbelievable. The ride is strong, quiet and smooth. The Active ECO system is amazing. I loaned it tony friend for an afternoon who has a 2012 Honda Civic, and he told me he wished he had bought a forte, the ride was much smoother and quieter, not like the road noise you get from Honda. (however my daughter has a 94 civic with 211,000 miles and it is still going strong. So I paid 18k with rebates on a 2014 KIA FORTE with the premium package, the deal of the century and if I was buying again tomorrow I would get the exact same thing. I love Love love the car!!!! If I was going to change anything I might get the technology package, to get the dual climate control, otherwise the happiest I have ever been with any car."

My Beautiful Blue Forte!!!!

Nice car for the price - EX model

By on Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pros: "Good mileage, roomy & comfortable"

Cons: "Eco mode driving performance poor"

"Bought the Forte in June and so far been very happy with it. Comfortable ride with good mileage (I drive mostly hwy and get 32mpg-33mpg). ECO mode performance is sluggish and I typically get about the same mileage with it on or off so I'm leaving it off. Roomy interior including the back seat & trunk. Minor annoyances: The "lip" between the trunk and the folded down back seats isn't flat across. The windshield wipers - very large on driver side throws water onto passenger side plus a very irritating engineering flaw where they don't 100% overlap right down at the bottom of the windshield. (This is being very picky, but it makes me wonder if there are other things that were "good enough")."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Forte near Honolulu. See local deals