2012 Kia Forte

Based on 240 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

See it, Drive it, LOVE IT!!!!!!!

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Good price, nice features, sporty, fun to drive"

Cons: "lower gas mileage than my civic"

"I was surprised when mt very addicted to Honda DH suggested I look at the Koups! I owned a 2006 Civic sedan and loved the reliability and economy of it, but I was ready for a new car. So I started online and was shocked at the features and looks of the Kia. Decided I wanted the leather and tech package. It is everything that I could possibly want! Kia has surpassed the leader in the economy car class with all that they have to offer. It handles like a dream, sporty and really fun to drive. Open the sunroof and cruze down the highway. As it is getting colder here my kids love the heated seats or the butt warmers as they have dubbed them. Stereo and nav is great. Love my xm radio that I had installed in my civic and now I have it standard. The nav is incredibly up to date, as I drive over 1 1/2 hrs a couple times a months it has told me up to date traffic conditions b4 I have to sit there forever, if I go off route it bounces back quicker than my tom tom. This car is soooooo much fun to drive so happy I bought it!"

Sporty little high MPG Koup...

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "High quality, inexpensive very sporty and fun"

Cons: "limited back seat leg room"

"I love my Forte, I got the 2011 Koup with a few extras and just love the way it drives and rides. Plenty of power (although mine will be getting some upgrades soon) Handles very nicely. Tight suspension. Overall appearance and quality was much higher than originally anticipated. The spacious trunk and fold down rear seat really allow for a lot of carrying capacity. I am getting about 28mpg in strictly city driving and have gotten as high as 38 on the highway while not using cruise control. The estimate from the dealer seem to be written for those woth extremely heavy right foot...lol"

Nice, fun to drive, and easy on the wallet.

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, great handling, good looking."

Cons: "Little headroom, its still a 4 cyl."

"I love this little car. But I did say little. If you are over 5'10" this car may be a bit small for you. The headroom is really my only serious complaint. If you go without the sunroof option, it may be a little better. The handling of this car is very tight and responsive. It has pretty good acceleration for a 4cyl. The seats cradle you nicely, especially when you're driving the twisty roads. It's fun and it's a good looking car. I get comments all the time. Family car it is not."

great car, great price, go for it

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "bluetooth, satellite, ipod plug"

Cons: "none!!"

"I bought this car 10/31/2010, I was apprehensive because it was a new model, and I read as many reviews as possible. I love this car, no problems, drives great. My favs are the bluetooth and the satellite radio. Two things you can't get on a cheaper toyota, which is what I would call this car basically. If you're looking into buying a Forte, my advice is go for it, you won't be sorry!"

By on Thursday, July 8, 2010

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Forte near Honolulu. See local deals