2010 Kia Forte

Based on 240 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Flawless and very good milage

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Very confy, and great millage"

Cons: "slow downshift from the auto trans."

"It's very comfortable since I'm big 6' and 300 lbs. I haven't had any issues with it and usually I travel 40 miles everyday. It has all the accessories a premium brand will offer. The only thing missing is a backup camera or alert system, other than that is perfect. It has a big trunk. The only thing I'm not to happy about it is how the auto transmission is always looking for the most efficient gear and it take some time to downshift when accelerating, but thanks god for the sportshift that you can manually change gears so there is a learning curve to it."

Great Sporty Car

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Economical, fun to drive"

Cons: "Narrow friction point on the clutch."

"After years of driving a mini van, I needed a manual transmission for the fun along with a spirited engine. The Kia Forte SX with the 6 speed stick and 2.4 liter engine does the job, and for a reasonable price. I have driven mine for 45000 miles with no problems. The ONLY negatively unique feature is the very narrow friction point on the clutch, but that's only an issue if I don't have the RPMs up starting in first gear. Driving in the mountains with curves is a blast. It holds the road and the transmission is smooth going up and down the gears. On the highway with cruise control in 6th gear, I can get 34 MPG. City driving is closer to 23 MPG."

Alright car, dissapointed in MPG

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "good looking car both in and out."

Cons: "MPG, uncomfortable seats"

"Things have been okay with this one. You get what you pay for so I don't want to complain too much. The main problem is that the advertised MPG was 26 to 34. I drive with the green eco light always on and in reality I get about 24 to 28. Major disappointment. Has cool features though for the price but definitely has the cheapy "things could break at any time" type feel."

2010 Kia Forte Koup EX 2D

By on Friday, July 30, 2010

"I had a part time valet job and got to sample drive many cars. I must say that when I was in the market for a new vehicle for my delivery job and decided on the Kia Forte, I fell in love. AGAIN. (lost a Nissan 300ZX in flood water) Now its like I'm in my 300ZX! Maybe I'm dreaming but well with in a budget for all the standard amenities. Almost feels like BMW coupe, interior styled like mercedes SLK, Infinity G35, exterior styled like Audi R5, Lexus IS. Thank you Kia! 45,000 miles and running! Wish it was rear wheel drive."

Great Car for the Money!!

By on Saturday, January 16, 2010

"I owned a 2005 Lexus RX330 which I liked a lot but I decided it was time to get a vehicle which got better gas mileage. I drove the Forte as a rental car and I liked it and I decided to buy one. I have a Forte with the 5-speed automatic-high fuel mileage package. The car is solid and it has plenty of horsepower for all kinds of driving. Moreover, the car does well in the snow since it has front-wheel drive, anti-lock brakes, vehicle skid control and traction control. The gas mileage is excellent. The stereo sounds good and I like the satellite radio. I am happy with the car so far and I see no reason to pay a lot more money for a luxury car. Toyota, Honda and Mazda should be worried."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Forte near Honolulu. See local deals