2016 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,897 - $42,951.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/7.4

8.2

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

7.5/10

Excellent car. Have driven it for 23,000 miles

By on Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pros: "Dependabilty and warranty"

Cons: "Passenger seat is horrible. Too low with no up-dow"

"I bought the 2014 Cadenza new in July 2013. It now has 23,000 miles on it. Car drives excellent. Plenty of power and handles like a charm. Stays flat when cornering. Fuel economy as high as 32 on the highway according to the computer. My biggest complaint is the passenger seat sits way to low and there is not an up-down adjustment. The drivers headrest keeps creeping up on me."

Surprising auto at a great leasing pricepoint

By on Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pros: "Relaxing to drive. Super deal. Spacious and quiet."

Cons: "Could use a tad more power and more steering feel."

"Leased a Cadenza premium for my wife at the beginning of October and we both couldn't be more satisfied. A lot of people frown down on the "KIA" badge, never even knowing what the total experience is like. It drives quiet, has really good power and conveniences, and is getting over 22 MPG combined, which should improve. The trunk is large, seating comfort is very good, and the features it comes with as standard are not to be ignored; like the 550 watt 12-speaker Infinity sound system. We got a 24-month lease and are already waiting for the next generation to come out. The 2013 Volkswagen CC that we traded is just a memory. We're looking for a bunch of enjoyable and safe miles in this limousine-like motorcar."

I'm a believer!

By on Sunday, December 20, 2015

Pros: "Great value, comfortable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Taller drivers may have some trouble."

"I have a 2015 Cadenza SX Limited. This car has a great fit and finish. The Cadenza is very comfortable and quiet and rivals that of the other luxury cars I have owned. Acceleration is impressive. Safety and convenience features like the surround camera make driving the Cadenza a delight. I'm especially surprised by the gas mileage, averaging 23-24 mpg in local driving. The perforated leather seats have good support and long trips do not result in seat fatigue. Long road trips are enjoyable. The power fold-in mirrors make entering tight parking spaces and garages much easier. Handling is well controlled and sporty. The Cadenza represent a good value and provides more comfort and luxury than expected of a car with this MSRP. The K900 was my other choice but it was a bit too large and I didn't need that amount of power."

I Really Want To Love This Car, But...

By on Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pros: "Highway acceleration, handles well, reverse camera"

Cons: "Too low to the ground, gadgets break easily/quick"

"I have an equally good and bad review for my 2014 Kia Cadenza. Pros: It looks and feels somewhat luxurious ig: nice sleek body, leather interior, a nice solid sound when closing the doors, great burst of speed when accelerating on the highways, gadgets galore etc. Cons: Too many of the gadgets break quickly eg: radio volume control on steering wheel etc., trunk release, key fob etc. Car bumper is too low to the ground & scrapes on everything, Car exterior gets dinged/dented easily. Too many issues for a car that is only 2 years old with low mileage."

Excellent value compared to similar luxury brands.

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cons: "Used car statistics say depreciation is huge ?"

"wife and husband enjoy driving the Cadenza. Handling is great. Hwy millage approaches 30, Town millage around 19. Back seat room is great for guests and heated steering wheel is a plus. Navigation is easy to use and Bluetooth works great. Trunk has huge capacity. But we wonder why the front passenger seat is so 'low' and has no vertical power feature and why passenger seat is not cooled like the driver?"