2014 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,872 - $33,079.

10/8.0

8.4

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

7.5/10

A drive to look forward to

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "Listed in summary"

Cons: "Miles per gallon"

"I don't commute, but with the Cadenza I wish I did, because I am enthusiastic to drive it. It is by far the most luxurious car I've owned: good looking, well-equipped (very), and enjoyable to drive. In this car, both driver and passengers will feel comfortable and safe; it's loaded with amenities and safety features. And even in the garage, it looks good."

want to enjoy a ride?

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "good ride,nice handling,great tech and quality"

Cons: "gas mileage,not enough attention to passenger seat"

"If you want to enjoy a ride ,try the Cadenza. Yes a BMW 5 series might be a touch better( you'll notice I said a touch better) at high speed handling. Where can we really do a lot of high speed driving without tickets. The Caddy might ride a little softer in the city (maybe) then gets mushy on the twists and turns. This Cadenza seems to be a good balance of the two. Features and Tech wise it has them both beat at this price. If you want to pay an extra $20,000.00 for the same thing in a BMW go ahead and spend your money for nothing extra except the name plate. That's how good this car really is. not perfect, but what car is. Fit and finish is as good as anything out there. only short fall here might be the wood grain plastic. My Cadenza has beige interior and might look better with just a shade lighter wood tone. A burl walnut wood be great. What would I have made better? passengers seat height adjustment, and A/C cooling in seat. A sport mode setting. Kia s 8 speed transmission matchup to increase the highway gas mileage. A $3000.00 dollar less price tag ( this seems to be made up in incentives, so why not just have the lower price tag to start with.)Would attract a lot more buyers."

Amazing vehicle

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "design is awesome"

Cons: "Replace the default KIA badge."

"I replaced my Audi A4 2.0T for this and I am not dissapointed. The ride is not a tight, but it is more comfortable. the pick up is slower but the highway speed is very smooth and i never lack for power to pass. the only thing I don't like is the windshield washer and blinker controls do not light up at night. so if you are new to the car and need to change the settings at night, you may want to pull over to make sure you are changing the right setting."

Not Bad Not Great

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "Size; Styling"

Cons: "Performance; Cheaper quality grade materials"

"While the car has very impressive features in addition to signature styling, it hasn't been what I had hoped. Its not a bad car for the money, but it is still a highly refined Kia. I bought it as a second car to take to the office and the basics are fine but I also have a 2012 Acura TL and there is no comparison in terms of quality and performance. The Kia is a bit bigger and has a few more bells and whistles but the performance and overall quality of the Acura is much better. I also believe that the value will drop significantly compared to its Japanese and German competitors. Perhaps Kia will refine it a bit more over the next few years and make it a true competitor. All I can say is compare and see what fits best for your budget and lifestyle."

great value for the money! Better than my Mercedes

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"Have had ALL the big cars from Germany. Lots of money but for about half the price. Great not paying $300.00 for an oil change or "a" service. Even when maintenance is included on BMW, they still charge for something, same for Porsche."