2013 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 786 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Fun Toy

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Purchased to play in the woods. could use more power. swapped out the tires, for more aggressive ones. plus a few personal touches. After all it is a jeep. over all I love it."

It is a memory maker

By on Monday, December 12, 2016

Pros: "Fun vehicle, Easy to maintain yourself"

Cons: "Reliability, Quality Control"

"It's a Jeep. I'll start there to set expectations that it will not ride like a Lexus. It will not give you great gas milage. It will be quirky. What it will give you, if you choose to take the plunge, is give you and your family memories to last a lifetime. Don't be timid - take the doors off. Don't be dainty - take it off-roading, even if it's only on some dirt roads. Something breaks or needs to be fixed - checkout many of the Jeep Forums out there and there will be tons of people willing to help - many in your area who are more than willing to help out a fellow Jeeper. Two things to be aware of before purchasing: 1. Once you start making changes, it becomes addictive. I added a trunk (Tuffy Security Deck), then some windshield lights, then a winch, a CB, a lift kit, etc... there is no shortage of things that you can do to customize your Jeep. Beware the bug. I thought I just wanted to tweak a few things and next thing you know, Brown Santa (the UPS guy who delivers presents all year 'round) is my best friend. 2. Your spouse / significant other may not be as excited as you are. Enough said. However, there will be moments where things will go south and you will find yourself in a situation that could go either way - and generally, it works out. For me, the first time was when I had my top off (not down) and we got caught in a rain storm. It could have gone either way, but we ended up laughing about it and having a great time (I was waiting for the "I'm never riding in the Jeep again" comment). In summary, it's not for everyone. But for those brave enough to take a chance, it will be a fun ride and worth it. There is nothing like a Jeep Wrangler."

love wranglers

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"have owned 5 wranglers, this by far is the best one yet, love the 4dr, removeable front tops on the hard top is awsome"

I'll keep this one forever

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"Over 200,000 miles and I just now had to do work on the motor. Main seals and radiator leak. Roughly $1500. Only real mechanical problem since I bought it new. It's been fun changing out things now like the fenders, roof and bumpers. Looks like a new Jeep. I've had more comments on it the last month than I have since I got it. Awesome sound system, I find it very comfortable and of course FUN in the sun. I can't imagine ever replacing it."

Nice ride for a big vehicle

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Jeep wave"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Very smooth ride, comfortable seats with stadium-like seating for rear passengers. Feel quite safe, needless to say the 4x4 system is second to none. Only draw back for me is the not so great gas mileage. Overall I can deal with the $10-20. more/week for gas, rather than having an SUV that doesn't look as cool to me."

Love everything about it.

By on Thursday, November 24, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive and easy to park."

Cons: "Back seat entry/exit is difficult unless young."

"Have owned jeeps from my first cj2a to my present 2016 2door Freedom Edition. Love everything about it. Initially was turned off by over the top hood star, but now realize it's part of what makes it unique. Wife loves it as much as I do. Traded in my old 2005 TJ with 170,000 trouble free miles. New one has 15,000 in less than a years use. See no reason that this will serve me any less."

Awesome Ride

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "Fun year round,rough and tough, has plenty of room"

Cons: "EXPENSIVE, only 20 mpg, lacks speed"

"I absolutely love my Mountain Edition, 4dr Wrangler. The tires make the ride a bit louder that my first Unlimited 4dr Wrangler, but this Jeep is great. I love the ability to have a convertible, hard-top, t-tops, and even buy custom tops that allow for personality to be given to my Jeep. My kids often have Hockey and Soccer Equip. that takes a lot of room, and we are never short of room in the back. I take my Jeep off-road, and it has NEVER GOTTEN STUCK- and is great to take when working (I do home health). You would think the gas mileage would eat me alive, but it doesn't- I love being able to drive in everyones driveway (old ppl don't shovel their driveways in winter) and if I am driving around all day, I would not rather be in any other ride than my Jeep- Rockin' out to my Sirius radio, with awesome sound system. Hard to find anything wrong with my Jeep- and super proud to buy something MADE IN THE USA:)"

Best overall Value

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Value"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"The best Jeep I ever owned 2016 Back Country Edition, everything about this jeep is awesome, not one squeak or rattle, Jeep Wrangler Sahara any edition is the best value on the market if your searching for a 4X4, but try and get one either you order or pay more in any case it is worth every penny"

Truly capable on and off roads.

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Phenominal Off-Road, Timeless Beauty"

Cons: "interior plastic, modest passing performance"

Top of Mt. Princeton! Bring on the next 14er!

"I have taken my Jeep to Colorado twice and enjoyed both times so much I'm going back this year! The places you can go in the mountains are amazing to experience. I've never been stuck or had to be winched, it just drives right along. It looks amazing, timeless and rugged. There's no confusing it for a sports car, but it handles fine and I've never felt I was going to flip over. Performance is adequate. There's good pull off the line and to speed, but she's like a brick aerodynamically. Acceleration for passing is modest so plan ahead. Fuel mileage isn't what I'd hoped for, but I've averaged 17 mpg over the time I've owned it. That's right between the 15 City/19 Highway on the sticker, so I got what I paid for. There are some other issues. I was affected by the recall on the door locks. It was just annoying, not life threatening, and fixed under warranty. Sadly the dealer did not reinstall the door panel correctly and now it rattles. Hopefully they fix it at the next service. I also had to have the suspension bolts re-torqued under warranty. The only other complaint is that the interior plastic is too easily scratched. The door pulls, the floor console, and the trim on either side of the center console are all showing scratches, and I'm pretty gentle for a Jeep off-roader. Main point, Overall I Love It and am glad I bought it! No Regrets!!!"

Top of Mt. Princeton! Bring on the next 14er!

Monster Climber

By on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Amazing with locking axles and sway bar disconnect"