2013 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 801 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Absolutely love it!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great experience"

Cons: "Rear headrests, top end acceleration"

"Absolutely love our 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. After our 12 year old Nissan finally died, we were looking to replace it with something extremely practical or extremely fun. We went with fun and so far we are very glad we did. The Jeep itself does drive like a truck but has a great turning radius and the ride is actually relatively comfortable. The four door Jeep makes it more practical for a family of four, and the kids love it. The hard top comes off easily and makes for a great experience when riding with our two kids in carseats in the backseat. We did have to modify the headrests in the back for the carseats to fit the way they were supposed to, as the headrests are not easily removed or adjusted, but this was easily fixed with a bungee cord. There are more extensive modifications in online forums, but we wanted them to easily go down and up depending on who was riding with us. The gas mileage has not been great (around 15 mpg), but most of our driving is within a 2-5 mile radius of the house. Top end acceleration is also not great, but satisfactory for highway driving and passing. Overall, extremely pleased and glad to be a member of the Jeep Owners family."

Great vehicle no problems at all

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Bought this jeep new in 2008. Have not had any problems with it. Love the real time navigation. Solid vehicle."

Best Buy A 4x4 and convertible

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

Pros: "More interior options than a jeep has ever had.."

Cons: "Needs a V8 LOL Hemi anyone???"

The Day I Picked It Up!!

"Best buy for the money. I have a saraha unlimited with remote start, navigation and dual top group. A go anywhere 4x4 convertible. Great all around vehicle. No problems thus far. Great for daily commute or that off road adventure or even long road trips."

The Day I Picked It Up!!

LOVE IT

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "bumpy"

"love it. having a baby and this isnt for a baby. He says its ok, but I cannot get the baby in and out of the back seat that easily."

AMAZING VEHICLE

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE"

"Got it, loved it so much I bought several other Jeeps. The only thing it needs is more power which was solved by the new 2012 3.6 liter engine. This vehicle has towed a 16 foot camper up mountain roads and trails the I thought only a truck with a V8 could do. This comes with most of the rock crawling extras that you would want. If you don't plan on doing so much of the hard core off road driving that extremist do, that you could save some money on the cheaper version which gives you the same experience for everything except extreme crawling. Jeep is one of the only American vehicles I can say is HIGH Quality and fairly priced. If only Jeep would bring the motor they put in them over in Europe (240 BHP) MPG 4 Cylinder Diesel over hear to the states they would have the perfect off road machine....maybe a more HALO WARTHOG body but we can only dream."