ZIP code

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 791 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

2008 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

By on Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"08 Unlimited Sahara, hardtop...The jeep is great! A blast to drive in all seasons and drive with confidence. Great part of the jeep is it maintains the value as the years progress. Cons are minor: Box shape has resulted to 3 cracked windshields over the years (but expected), Gas (I'm seeing 16mpg), arm fatigue (from the Jeep Wave)...but overall my favorite vechicle i've ever owned!!"

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fun and run

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"I purchased the 07 as soon as they were available. I had the small jeeps and needed more room for people and stuff. This one is perfect. Electric windows and lock on a wrangler, wow. I am 62 years old but feel like 25 again in my Jeep. I may get another small one to go with the unlimited."

This Jeep is So FUN!

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"We have had our Jeep now for 2 years. It is the funniest car I have ever had. I can even fit 3 car seats in the back (barley). Love the top options. This car has allways ran great, never had an issue, Just a little uncomfortable on long trips."

It's a JEEP

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Went for a 2010 but this 2009 was on "Sale" Did not want a cloth top but got talked into it. Very noisy an access to back is difficult with a soft top. Also vision through soft top plastic window is poor. It takes a team of rocket scientist & a tribe of GEICO cavemen to remove it. Bummer! Good part, it drives great. Soft on bumps but you still know it's a Jeep. I love it! I owned a 1944 war surplus jeep once. They sure have improved but their still Jeeps. A Jeep that has air conditioning. Who would have ever thunk it! I'm a happy camper 'cept for that dang rag top. Bend Oregon"

It Seats 5!!!

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"The first time a Wrangler can seat 5 - legally!! I love this Jeep. Have had them all my life and the 2008 Unlimited 4 door is my favorite.. Meets all of my needs, with 3 active boys in tow. The truck space is great, plenty of room.. My only dislike, is the interior scratches too easily, but it's a Jeep. Would recommend this to ANYONE...."

Best Jeep Ever

By on Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"This is my fourth jeep and the best of the bunch. The only negative I can think of is that it seems a little underpowered. Otherwise, its a great off-road/everyday vehicle."

NOTHIN COMES CLOSE

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"A convertible and 4x4 all in one. Excellent in snow and off-road(Beach). Lifetime warranty."

Worth the payments!

By on Sunday, December 6, 2009

"We got the Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with automatic tranny, with hard - soft tops and we totally love it. On road it handles well and is comfortable. Off road I've taken this thing on Jeep runs and climbed everything even customized Jeeps went up and we haven't done anything custom to it! I'm talking serious off road with the whole family in it with the stereo on and the top down! So much fun!! The automatic lockers and sway bar disconnect works great. So far no mechanic issues, but if something does happen it's nice to know we have a lifetime power train warranty. The wife really likes how it looks and she gets lots of attention driving it. I love it off road and the kids always want to be in it. The resale value is awesome also should we decide to upgrade to a new model year someday. Now we understand the statement "It's a Jeep thing!""

By on Thursday, December 3, 2009