ZIP code

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 791 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

I WILL NEVER SELL IT!

By on Friday, May 8, 2009

"BEST RIDE OUT THERE. I GET GIDDY EVERYTIME I DRIVE IT. I HAVE AN 07 SAHARA AND ITS MY BABY."

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, February 7, 2009

"I bought this Jeep in May of 2008 12000 miles later I am still very happy with my choice averaging 19.8 mpg since new stability control is great here in the Northeast keeps the Jeep in line and moving in the direction you want it to go the removeable roof panels are easy to work and water tight decent stereo w/ sirius this is my 5th Jeep always CJs or wranglers my only regret is that I got black tough to keep clean in the winter but looks so nice when it is shiny and clean"

Love it

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"It wont get 5 stars for comfort, although it is way more comfortable than older models and than I expected. Value isnt great when you get 13 mpg (with 5.5" lift and 35" tires) but I knew that going into it. Bottom line: It is a Toy. And for what it is designed to do, there is none better. But dont get it if it is your only means of transp. as gas bill is rediculous. Definitely turns lots of heads, esp. with top / doors off."

A great ride

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"From off-road to on the road, it has a smooth ride. Quiet and strong engine. A great look. Flawless in its first 10,000 miles"

American Craftsmanship

By on Friday, July 4, 2008

"Go Anywhear. Do anything Vehicle. The electronic disconecting sway bar is amazing. It gives the Jeep true rock crawing capability."

Good MPG for Jeep

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"My husband really likes this vehicle. He has a 130 mile mail route and was surprised how good the gas mileage was considering all the stopping and going daily on his route. He had a 2005, really liked it but did not get quite as good of gas mileage as this 2008 model. It isn't as good of mileage as a car would get but the RHD is great for a mail carrier."

By on Thursday, February 28, 2008

"This car is awesome! I live in NYC and it is the perfect all season car - great in snow - so much fun in the summer with the top off. Don't waste your money on the hardtop - the heating system is like a furnace and the hardtop is a royal pain to remove so you will have it on all the time - which defeats the purpose. Poor gas mileage in the city - maybe 12. Pretty bad on highway as well - around 20. Great car overall"

4 door wrangler lover

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"I owned a 99 wrangler previously. My 2007 unlimited has been a pleasure. Excellent vehicle. And on highway trips, I've been getting 23-26 mpg."

serious head turner

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"we have had our Unlimited for almost a year now. We got the Rescue Green with both the hard and soft top. The hard top is a must as it is much warmer in the fall/winter/spring months. Removing the front two pieces of the hard top is incredibly easy and convenient. Once you have removed/installed both tops, they are fairly easy to do. It took about an hour for the switch, probably much less the next time. The premium sound system is worth the money, as are the 20" wheels. My only complaint is that it is a little doggy. We have to shift to fourth (maybe third) to get enough power to pass. I will be installing a cold air intake this summer to help resolve that problem. The interior is painted metal and hard plastic. The hard plastic is easily scratched by dog claws. The stability control is excellent. I have tried to spin it around but the stability control kicks in and keeps you straight. It is a love it or leave it head turner, and we love ours!"

Best Jeep yet

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"This is the best Wrangler yet. Great gas miliage, quite and comfortable on the road and off. Easy to work on. The only negitive point about this vehicle is that it could use a little more horsepower."

needs a hemi badly

By on Friday, January 25, 2008

"It took forever to get my 4 door rubicon and the only thing that they need to change is the power. This jeep needs a hemi. My jeep really looses power going up hills."

Roomy and Capable

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"This jeep is an awesome hybrid of interior roominess and off-road capability. I couldn't ask for a better vehicle to carry my family during the week and have fun in on the weekend."

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Only probblem I have is that the door hinges keep rusting out and the vehicle is only a year old."

Disappointed

By on Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Like the style, looks, ride, handling...quality is poor, and the performance is less than adequate."

Great Jeep!

By on Monday, December 24, 2007

"First of all, I cannot believe the lifetime warranty I got with this jeep. I have put it through the test and it proves to be very reliable. This is my second jeep, and I love the four door style. Back seet folds down for easy storage, and steering wheel tilts. Stereo is iPod ready, and sound is great. This is a wonderful deal, and proves to keep a good resale value!"

1 Year B-Day

By on Saturday, December 8, 2007

"I purchased my 2D Rubicon last year (2006) on December 2nd. Since then I have driven it from the Florida panhandle to Pennsylvania and then cross country in the winter to California. It has exceeded all my expectations. It currently has a bit more than 14K miles on it and has been to the shop once (for the recall work). While it was in the shop they turned the front brake rotors as they were squeeking a bit when I applied the brakes (cause wasn determined to be minor warping of the rotors due to overheating at some point in their life - I drive a lot of mountain roads). Other than that no problems. I read over everyone elses reviews on the site. I noticed some people have had issues with the hardtop leaking in the rain (none here with mine). I think it woud be a good idea to run any new hard tops thru a car wash before you buy - just in case. I noted a few other people were pursuing lemon law cases because of other issues they have had. I can say I have been there before with a Ford Ranger I bought. I think it is all luck in the exact vehicle you pick off the lot no matter the manufactuer. The lot may be full of cherries but occasionally you bite into one and its actually a lemon. Anyway really pleased here - its what I expected...not super powerful (but thats not what I bought it for) // not super comfortable (however more comfortable than I expected). Noted that my purchase price vs. todays private resale value shows that It has depriciated by only $2500.....not bad....."

Love my Jeep

By on Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Drives very well off road. Very stable on loose dirt. Climbs steep rocky grades with ease. A truly ultimate off roading machine."

Love My Jeep!

By on Monday, October 29, 2007

"Absolutely LOVE my Jeep- There is so much room in the rear seat as well as the 'trunk' space. Locking compartment in trunk is very functional!"

4 door

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I had some issues with my jeep, such as a loose fuse for the radio, the front axle and breaks were replaced due to a strange noise in the front and no one knew what the problem was, and problems with the breaks making a noise. All was repaired by the dealer and just caused me some incovenience, and all of this in 3 and a half months. Lucky me. But now I love it!!!!!"

Sahara for Me

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Just what I expected. Runs nice, drives nice. Have the 4dr and LOVE the top off. FUN with the kids too and easy to get them in and out. LOTS of looks from others. Very happy in the 9 months I have had it. Hard top took about an hour to get off and the first time the soft top went up it was VERY tight...but now all is well. Dont hesitate if you want it!"

It was nice to have this first!!!!

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"Everyone loves the look of the new four door jeep. It catches everyones eye. It is nice to know that I am one of the first to have purchased it. The ride is very smooth, even the 6 gears make it seem like an automatic. It is very spacious and comfortable, the hard top makes it a very unique car. This has to be one of the most popular vehicles of all time. I love it and i would love to work for a JEEP dealer because you wouldn't have to sell anyone on this vehicle."

Best Jeep

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Love everything about my Jeep. Especially in high water. Great clearance and the 4x4 is great. I am fearless in a Texas flood. The only problem is removing the soft top. It is a two person job. If you don't mind that- go buy one today."

Great Vehicle!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I absolutely LOVE my Jeep! I was fortunate enough to get an '07 Wrangler Unlimited X in Detonator Yellow and couldn't be happier with the choice. The Jeep handles great on the highway, and I get around 19 MPG on average; pretty good compared to some other SUVs out there. Daimler seems to have corrected the earlier issues (i.e., stalling, easy-to-scratch plastic interior, etc.,...), so I've been nothing but happy thus far! Like the previous reviewer, I have the same issue with the Jeep taking a few extra seconds to start every once in a while (but not often). However, I've found that by giving it a little gas, it starts right up. The interior is extremely spacious and the 4-door has a large amount of storage capacity with the seats folded down. With the dual top option, I'm set for the Missouri winters and summers, and am absolutely in love with the fact that I have a 4-door convertible! My Jeep definitely turns a lot of heads; especially with the top down! My ONLY true negative remark regarding this vehicle is the sound system. I didn't opt for the premium speakers, and it's obvious. The tweeters on the dashboard crackle and pop with any song that has a medium amount of bass. It's mildly irritating, but not too bad. The Jeep is also a little sluggish when accelerating, but since I'm not a race car driver, I don't mind. I just sit back and enjoy the drive!"