2012 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 793 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Love IT

By on Saturday, October 3, 2009

"This jeep has been a fantastic vehicle. I am 6'2" and wanted a convertible I could fit into. This was the only one I could find that was comfortable. With that said, I have grown attached to this vehicle. It is not fast off the line and may not handle like a sports call; but, it is fantastic to drive. Quite with the top off and windows up! or breeze and load with them all down. It has problems like small leaks and noisy soft-top, but mechanically it has been flawless. Love it! Did I mention that Blue book value? Man, it has not changed much..."

We have 2

By on Friday, October 2, 2009

"I bought my 2008 Rubicon Unlimited in August 2008. My wife loved it so much we traded her 2004 Grand Cheroke for a 2008 X Unlimited in January 2009. Now we have 2 Jeeps and love them both."

Very happy!

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I am very happy with this Jeep. I own a Cherokee and even though it is VERY plain I still love it. Overall Jeep's are very reliable. I miss the 4.0 but the 6 isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. They made it really easy to take everything off. It's not a Caddy but that's not what I bought it for. It's a Jeep thing."

By on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"SOFT TOP LEAKS A LITTLE. ENGINE WEEK ESPECIALLY WITH 35 IN TIRES ON A 3.5 IN LIFT. FUN TO DRIVE. HEATER IS THE HOTTEST IN ANY CAR I EVER OWNED. AC GREAT. WOULD NEVER TRADE FOR ANYTHING ELSE."

wrangler...possibilities.... unlimited

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I have owned my 2008 wrangler unlimited x s package for 6 months now, 6 speed , tow package, soft top......you can leave this as stock and have one of the most capable 4x4's in the world or do all the mods that you can afford and this is a great vehicle either way. Sure at times the v6 is under powered, it is a little squarely at times especially if lifted and has mud terrain tires but what truck isn't ? I get looks every time that I drive it. I have owned around 28 cars, literally, and this is the only vehicle that I have owned and after 6 months of ownership the book value hasn't hit the floor. I have lost thousands of dollars on other vehicles and this is one that I am not afraid of loosing its value.....I love my JEEP......and I understand...."