2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 786 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

My 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited is Awesome!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle. Handles/drives awesome!"

Cons: "Good storage for most people, however I need more"

You're gonna love this Jeep!

"I really do love my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. I have been so pleasantly surprised at how great it handles and the tork and power it has. I wish I could keep it but I've got to have a big vehicle with alot of extra storage space for my business as a contractor as well as a musician that has to haul drums,a keyboard and a small PA system. Putting the back seats down flat does give me plenty of room for my 5 pc. drum kit w/cases but not for the rest of my equipment. I just can't afford 2 car payments either. I love the way my Jeep looks inside, the great stereo, the incredible heat and air conditioning, comfortable seats, the grip of the steering wheel in my hands and especially the tough and rugged outside appearance yet with a touch of elegance with the silver hardtop and 18” alloy wheels. Plus I've always wanted a Jeep since I was about 17yrs.old. Oh well, anyway...no complaints. Oh,by the way, the miles I put on the vehicle are almost entirely highway miles that I would have to travel in my business. I'm just looking for a good home and grateful, conscientious owner like I've been for my Wrangler. I'm also gonna miss the hand waves and acknowledgments from all my fellow Jeep buddies as we drive down the road. If you already own a Jeep you know what I'm talking about. If not...welcome to the Family! : )"

You're gonna love this Jeep!

very good

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "better air conditioner"

"excellent"

An American Classic

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Iconic styling, fun to drive, low tech"

Cons: "Low tech, stiff ride but it's a Jeep"

"I had an 08 Wrangler Unlimited that I traded for a GMC pickup. Traded pickup and got a 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. The Jeep Wrangler is one of the few vehicles that never goes out of style. I have been well pleased, overall, with the quality of my Sahara. Though somewhat underpowered it gets me where I want to go with a minimum amount of effort."

:D

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive...safe"

Cons: "in a hard rain, it will leak...hard and soft top.."

"I love, love, love my jeep... !! I'm 50 yrs old...female...and as long as I climb in and out, I will always own a jeep wrangler."

Greatest Jeep yet,almost perfect!

By on Friday, December 2, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Does it all!"

Cons: "Engine upgrade will be welcome for extra power"

"Best Jeep yet out of 23 since my 1965 Tuxedo Park CJ5!!! Lotsa fun, not bad gas mileage, almost unstoppable. Some semi serious off roading especially at last "Camp Jeep" did all it was asked! I highly recommend, if you're an owner of an older style Wrangler if you don't want to buy a new 4dr wrangler, better not demo one you'll be sold!"

My 2nd Jeep and I LOVE IT

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. I can go ANYWHERE"

Cons: "Not the fatest on the city streets"

"LOVE IT"

I WILL NEVER SELL IT!

By on Friday, May 8, 2009

"BEST RIDE OUT THERE. I GET GIDDY EVERYTIME I DRIVE IT. I HAVE AN 07 SAHARA AND ITS MY BABY."

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, February 7, 2009

"I bought this Jeep in May of 2008 12000 miles later I am still very happy with my choice averaging 19.8 mpg since new stability control is great here in the Northeast keeps the Jeep in line and moving in the direction you want it to go the removeable roof panels are easy to work and water tight decent stereo w/ sirius this is my 5th Jeep always CJs or wranglers my only regret is that I got black tough to keep clean in the winter but looks so nice when it is shiny and clean"

Love it

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"It wont get 5 stars for comfort, although it is way more comfortable than older models and than I expected. Value isnt great when you get 13 mpg (with 5.5" lift and 35" tires) but I knew that going into it. Bottom line: It is a Toy. And for what it is designed to do, there is none better. But dont get it if it is your only means of transp. as gas bill is rediculous. Definitely turns lots of heads, esp. with top / doors off."

A great ride

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"From off-road to on the road, it has a smooth ride. Quiet and strong engine. A great look. Flawless in its first 10,000 miles"

American Craftsmanship

By on Friday, July 4, 2008

"Go Anywhear. Do anything Vehicle. The electronic disconecting sway bar is amazing. It gives the Jeep true rock crawing capability."

Good MPG for Jeep

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"My husband really likes this vehicle. He has a 130 mile mail route and was surprised how good the gas mileage was considering all the stopping and going daily on his route. He had a 2005, really liked it but did not get quite as good of gas mileage as this 2008 model. It isn't as good of mileage as a car would get but the RHD is great for a mail carrier."

By on Thursday, February 28, 2008

"This car is awesome! I live in NYC and it is the perfect all season car - great in snow - so much fun in the summer with the top off. Don't waste your money on the hardtop - the heating system is like a furnace and the hardtop is a royal pain to remove so you will have it on all the time - which defeats the purpose. Poor gas mileage in the city - maybe 12. Pretty bad on highway as well - around 20. Great car overall"

4 door wrangler lover

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"I owned a 99 wrangler previously. My 2007 unlimited has been a pleasure. Excellent vehicle. And on highway trips, I've been getting 23-26 mpg."

serious head turner

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"we have had our Unlimited for almost a year now. We got the Rescue Green with both the hard and soft top. The hard top is a must as it is much warmer in the fall/winter/spring months. Removing the front two pieces of the hard top is incredibly easy and convenient. Once you have removed/installed both tops, they are fairly easy to do. It took about an hour for the switch, probably much less the next time. The premium sound system is worth the money, as are the 20" wheels. My only complaint is that it is a little doggy. We have to shift to fourth (maybe third) to get enough power to pass. I will be installing a cold air intake this summer to help resolve that problem. The interior is painted metal and hard plastic. The hard plastic is easily scratched by dog claws. The stability control is excellent. I have tried to spin it around but the stability control kicks in and keeps you straight. It is a love it or leave it head turner, and we love ours!"

Best Jeep yet

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"This is the best Wrangler yet. Great gas miliage, quite and comfortable on the road and off. Easy to work on. The only negitive point about this vehicle is that it could use a little more horsepower."

needs a hemi badly

By on Friday, January 25, 2008

"It took forever to get my 4 door rubicon and the only thing that they need to change is the power. This jeep needs a hemi. My jeep really looses power going up hills."

Roomy and Capable

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"This jeep is an awesome hybrid of interior roominess and off-road capability. I couldn't ask for a better vehicle to carry my family during the week and have fun in on the weekend."

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Only probblem I have is that the door hinges keep rusting out and the vehicle is only a year old."

Disappointed

By on Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Like the style, looks, ride, handling...quality is poor, and the performance is less than adequate."

Great Jeep!

By on Monday, December 24, 2007

"First of all, I cannot believe the lifetime warranty I got with this jeep. I have put it through the test and it proves to be very reliable. This is my second jeep, and I love the four door style. Back seet folds down for easy storage, and steering wheel tilts. Stereo is iPod ready, and sound is great. This is a wonderful deal, and proves to keep a good resale value!"

1 Year B-Day

By on Saturday, December 8, 2007

"I purchased my 2D Rubicon last year (2006) on December 2nd. Since then I have driven it from the Florida panhandle to Pennsylvania and then cross country in the winter to California. It has exceeded all my expectations. It currently has a bit more than 14K miles on it and has been to the shop once (for the recall work). While it was in the shop they turned the front brake rotors as they were squeeking a bit when I applied the brakes (cause wasn determined to be minor warping of the rotors due to overheating at some point in their life - I drive a lot of mountain roads). Other than that no problems. I read over everyone elses reviews on the site. I noticed some people have had issues with the hardtop leaking in the rain (none here with mine). I think it woud be a good idea to run any new hard tops thru a car wash before you buy - just in case. I noted a few other people were pursuing lemon law cases because of other issues they have had. I can say I have been there before with a Ford Ranger I bought. I think it is all luck in the exact vehicle you pick off the lot no matter the manufactuer. The lot may be full of cherries but occasionally you bite into one and its actually a lemon. Anyway really pleased here - its what I expected...not super powerful (but thats not what I bought it for) // not super comfortable (however more comfortable than I expected). Noted that my purchase price vs. todays private resale value shows that It has depriciated by only $2500.....not bad....."

Love my Jeep

By on Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Drives very well off road. Very stable on loose dirt. Climbs steep rocky grades with ease. A truly ultimate off roading machine."