2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 794 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

better than expected

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"When I bought it used 6 months ago I was a bit hesitant having owned a couple of TJ models (97, 01, 03) all of which I really liked. The new one seemed more "civilized" with power windows and door locks. In my mind Jeeps are supposed to be tough and uncompromising (euphemism for lousy ride and sluggish but a monster off road). I surprised myself. Not only is it well behaved on the highway, but it's every bit the monster it needs to be when off road. It does take 3/4 of a city street to do a 180 turn whereas the TJ/YJ/CJ's only took half a city street to completely turn around. I have had absolutely no problems with it in terms of reliability and actually like the bigger more powerful v6 (even though it is the mini-van engine - I'll get over it though). I am a huge fan of the in-line six 4.0 liter - it's "bomb proof" but this v6 is growing on me. My only engine complaint is that it's too quiet when it starts! Also, it sits up a bit higher (even better ground clearance than the 97-06 models) and I really like the lever that allows you to raise the seat or lower it along with the fore-aft release. They get under your skin and once you own one, you'll have a hard time parting with it. BTW - give the other Wrangler drivers you see the "Wrangler Wave" - even the YJ owners (gawd awful square headlights)."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I love my Jeep. I have not had a single issue with the vehicle in the 1.5 years that I have owned it."

know what your gettnig

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I purchased my JK about one week ago. Very nice jeep better than exceptive, it feels like I could go over a mountain and still keep going. Very smooth ride vs. older models and interior was thought out. Only problem is the hands free and usb port is not working easy fix I hope. I am getting a little over 19 on the high way and 15 in town. Driving on the ice and snow is no problem!! If you read jeeps have no power it’s not a race car it’s a jeep so don’t expect to go 0-60 in a second. let’s see a race car go down a trail at 20 miles an hour. Be ready i keep hearing about after the freedom top is taken off it leaks a little."