2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 786 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Fun Toy

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Purchased to play in the woods. could use more power. swapped out the tires, for more aggressive ones. plus a few personal touches. After all it is a jeep. over all I love it."

It is a memory maker

By on Monday, December 12, 2016

Pros: "Fun vehicle, Easy to maintain yourself"

Cons: "Reliability, Quality Control"

"It's a Jeep. I'll start there to set expectations that it will not ride like a Lexus. It will not give you great gas milage. It will be quirky. What it will give you, if you choose to take the plunge, is give you and your family memories to last a lifetime. Don't be timid - take the doors off. Don't be dainty - take it off-roading, even if it's only on some dirt roads. Something breaks or needs to be fixed - checkout many of the Jeep Forums out there and there will be tons of people willing to help - many in your area who are more than willing to help out a fellow Jeeper. Two things to be aware of before purchasing: 1. Once you start making changes, it becomes addictive. I added a trunk (Tuffy Security Deck), then some windshield lights, then a winch, a CB, a lift kit, etc... there is no shortage of things that you can do to customize your Jeep. Beware the bug. I thought I just wanted to tweak a few things and next thing you know, Brown Santa (the UPS guy who delivers presents all year 'round) is my best friend. 2. Your spouse / significant other may not be as excited as you are. Enough said. However, there will be moments where things will go south and you will find yourself in a situation that could go either way - and generally, it works out. For me, the first time was when I had my top off (not down) and we got caught in a rain storm. It could have gone either way, but we ended up laughing about it and having a great time (I was waiting for the "I'm never riding in the Jeep again" comment). In summary, it's not for everyone. But for those brave enough to take a chance, it will be a fun ride and worth it. There is nothing like a Jeep Wrangler."

love wranglers

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"have owned 5 wranglers, this by far is the best one yet, love the 4dr, removeable front tops on the hard top is awsome"

I'll keep this one forever

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"Over 200,000 miles and I just now had to do work on the motor. Main seals and radiator leak. Roughly $1500. Only real mechanical problem since I bought it new. It's been fun changing out things now like the fenders, roof and bumpers. Looks like a new Jeep. I've had more comments on it the last month than I have since I got it. Awesome sound system, I find it very comfortable and of course FUN in the sun. I can't imagine ever replacing it."

Nice ride for a big vehicle

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Jeep wave"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Very smooth ride, comfortable seats with stadium-like seating for rear passengers. Feel quite safe, needless to say the 4x4 system is second to none. Only draw back for me is the not so great gas mileage. Overall I can deal with the $10-20. more/week for gas, rather than having an SUV that doesn't look as cool to me."