2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 794 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

This car is awesome!

By on Sunday, October 4, 2009

"I am new to jeeps, but I've had jeep for about 2 years now and it's everything I expected and more. I go off roading as often as possible and every time i go out I am surprised by the capabilities of this vehicle. In addition to this my fiance loves this car because in addition to these this this just a good car. It is smooth and comfortable on the high way which makes long road trips comfortable and in bad weather this vehicle shines. I have drive through blowing snow and pounding rain in conditions where I would have been terrified in any other vehicle, but my jeep was strong and steady all the way. If you buy a wrangler for the right reasons you will definitely be happy with it. Happy Trails"

Love IT

By on Saturday, October 3, 2009

"This jeep has been a fantastic vehicle. I am 6'2" and wanted a convertible I could fit into. This was the only one I could find that was comfortable. With that said, I have grown attached to this vehicle. It is not fast off the line and may not handle like a sports call; but, it is fantastic to drive. Quite with the top off and windows up! or breeze and load with them all down. It has problems like small leaks and noisy soft-top, but mechanically it has been flawless. Love it! Did I mention that Blue book value? Man, it has not changed much..."

We have 2

By on Friday, October 2, 2009

"I bought my 2008 Rubicon Unlimited in August 2008. My wife loved it so much we traded her 2004 Grand Cheroke for a 2008 X Unlimited in January 2009. Now we have 2 Jeeps and love them both."

Very happy!

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I am very happy with this Jeep. I own a Cherokee and even though it is VERY plain I still love it. Overall Jeep's are very reliable. I miss the 4.0 but the 6 isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. They made it really easy to take everything off. It's not a Caddy but that's not what I bought it for. It's a Jeep thing."

By on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"SOFT TOP LEAKS A LITTLE. ENGINE WEEK ESPECIALLY WITH 35 IN TIRES ON A 3.5 IN LIFT. FUN TO DRIVE. HEATER IS THE HOTTEST IN ANY CAR I EVER OWNED. AC GREAT. WOULD NEVER TRADE FOR ANYTHING ELSE."