2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 801 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I love my Jeep. I have not had a single issue with the vehicle in the 1.5 years that I have owned it."

know what your gettnig

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I purchased my JK about one week ago. Very nice jeep better than exceptive, it feels like I could go over a mountain and still keep going. Very smooth ride vs. older models and interior was thought out. Only problem is the hands free and usb port is not working easy fix I hope. I am getting a little over 19 on the high way and 15 in town. Driving on the ice and snow is no problem!! If you read jeeps have no power it’s not a race car it’s a jeep so don’t expect to go 0-60 in a second. let’s see a race car go down a trail at 20 miles an hour. Be ready i keep hearing about after the freedom top is taken off it leaks a little."

Love my JEEP!

By on Saturday, January 15, 2011

"I've had my four door, red rock pearl, Sahara for just over a year and I love it. Had a blast with the top and doors off this summer. Power is a little lacking, but comparable to other vehicles on the road. It is a Jeep not a sports car! I get more complements from strangers on this vehicle than anything I've driven. In fact one day I was walking out of walmart behind a couple and the man said to his wife, "Man, that is one good looking jeep!" I laughed n said "thank you" he said "Oh, that's yours. I'll trade u.". Pretty awesome ride. I think I'll drive a Jeep the rest of my life. Nothing else like it. Get one! You won't b sorry."

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

love this jeep

By on Saturday, January 8, 2011

"great vehicle! I have had 5 wrangler body styles, making a total of 7 jeeps. Good points, smooth tranny, hard top!! Lots of room inside. Have got 13-17 MPG in town and 19-28 MPG hwy.Pulls a trailer easy. Down side, needs lots of rpm's for power, back seat needs to be 2-3 inches wider front to back and padded much better then it is."