2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 800 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

This Jeep is going to last me a while

By on Friday, January 28, 2011

"Purchased a 2008 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon for its long standing reputation of reliability on-road & off-road. Tested all the Rubicon pckge in the real world and I can say it is thrilling : ) This is a fun vehicle ...bye bye generic pax car. I can comfortably travel long trips with hard top and w A/C and it feels like a regular car, comfortable. I can switch to no roof top, & turns a bit noisy but FUN. If you ride motorcycles you would understand it. It's a freedom ride thing. Rubicon pckge is truly an extremely & very capable pckge. I like the 4x4 Hi right below 50 MPH, something my 1995 Isuzu Trooper does not (I like my Trooper). I like the locking axles they work great on slanted slippery terrain."

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

better than expected

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"When I bought it used 6 months ago I was a bit hesitant having owned a couple of TJ models (97, 01, 03) all of which I really liked. The new one seemed more "civilized" with power windows and door locks. In my mind Jeeps are supposed to be tough and uncompromising (euphemism for lousy ride and sluggish but a monster off road). I surprised myself. Not only is it well behaved on the highway, but it's every bit the monster it needs to be when off road. It does take 3/4 of a city street to do a 180 turn whereas the TJ/YJ/CJ's only took half a city street to completely turn around. I have had absolutely no problems with it in terms of reliability and actually like the bigger more powerful v6 (even though it is the mini-van engine - I'll get over it though). I am a huge fan of the in-line six 4.0 liter - it's "bomb proof" but this v6 is growing on me. My only engine complaint is that it's too quiet when it starts! Also, it sits up a bit higher (even better ground clearance than the 97-06 models) and I really like the lever that allows you to raise the seat or lower it along with the fore-aft release. They get under your skin and once you own one, you'll have a hard time parting with it. BTW - give the other Wrangler drivers you see the "Wrangler Wave" - even the YJ owners (gawd awful square headlights)."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I love my Jeep. I have not had a single issue with the vehicle in the 1.5 years that I have owned it."