2008 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 793 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Worth the payments!

By on Sunday, December 6, 2009

"We got the Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with automatic tranny, with hard - soft tops and we totally love it. On road it handles well and is comfortable. Off road I've taken this thing on Jeep runs and climbed everything even customized Jeeps went up and we haven't done anything custom to it! I'm talking serious off road with the whole family in it with the stereo on and the top down! So much fun!! The automatic lockers and sway bar disconnect works great. So far no mechanic issues, but if something does happen it's nice to know we have a lifetime power train warranty. The wife really likes how it looks and she gets lots of attention driving it. I love it off road and the kids always want to be in it. The resale value is awesome also should we decide to upgrade to a new model year someday. Now we understand the statement "It's a Jeep thing!""

By on Thursday, December 3, 2009

Love my Jeep

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"Pro's: I'd never gone off-roading in my life. Got my Wrangler and discovered why I live in Colorado. Too much fun. Great in snow and great in the summer with the top down. Very reliable with unbeatable coolness factor. Great sound system, comfortable ride, built like a tank. Cons: 18 mpg. Passengers OR cargo space, you're choice. No electronic mirrors. JEEP: Just Empty Every Pocket (for fun upgrades, not repairs)"

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

best one yet 2008 4dr

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"This is my 3rd jeep 2008 4dr wrangler hardtop I had 2 other with soft tops and really enjoy the quietness of the hard top. The only complaint I have is I"m short and have to have the seat all the way forward for the clutch if they could make the steering wheel telescope that would be good."

I love this Jeep

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"This particular vehicle is not for the driveway. It excells in climbing, does well in mudd and great in sand with the correct tires. It rides like a jeep still (not as bad as the 2dr's) and gets poor gas milage (16/14mpg hwy/city with 35's). But who buys a jeep for the milage anyway. It is a toy, expect to spend lots of money on it just like a newborn baby."

2008 Wrangler X

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"This is my seventh Jeep....Enough said...OK, so you want to know more. I've owned seven of these because there is nothing like a Jeep Wrangler. Should I have stuck with one? No. Because I love having new ones, with the newest innovations. Specifically the JK. All these safety features including ABS, ESP, brake assist, etc....And now, side airbags. On top of that, it's rommier, looks tougher, allows for bigger tires with minimal lift (I added a leveling kit for 150 bucks and can fit 34 inch tires now). It gets better MPG than previous models, runs better onroad, and offroads with ease. The TJ model it replaced was obviously a great vehicle, but the JK brings it up a few notches. It makes the legendary Wrangler fun to drive on the street now instead of just offroad. This is due to it's heavier weight and longer control arms. I recommend the JK to anyone that is in need of a 4x4 without the need of a truck bed. This IS the way to go!"

JEEEEEEEPERS!

By on Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Beastly JEEP. REAL head-turner, almost too much!!!lol Very Capable and solid Ride. Gas isn't too bad either. My lease is up in April... The dealer won't even get it back to visit it! I'm heading to the bank for a loan! This baby's MINE!!!!! Perfect for everything from work to travel to haul to Summer time fun totally topless! Always the first vehicle of choice when we go somewhere!!! It's a JEEP THING, KEEP UP THE WAVE:)"

Really Nice Jeep

By on Monday, October 12, 2009

"This is a really nice jeep. It's everything you would want from a jeep."

This car is awesome!

By on Sunday, October 4, 2009

"I am new to jeeps, but I've had jeep for about 2 years now and it's everything I expected and more. I go off roading as often as possible and every time i go out I am surprised by the capabilities of this vehicle. In addition to this my fiance loves this car because in addition to these this this just a good car. It is smooth and comfortable on the high way which makes long road trips comfortable and in bad weather this vehicle shines. I have drive through blowing snow and pounding rain in conditions where I would have been terrified in any other vehicle, but my jeep was strong and steady all the way. If you buy a wrangler for the right reasons you will definitely be happy with it. Happy Trails"