2007 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 786 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Great Vehicle.. A must for Jeep lovers!!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "It's a Jeep... just more of it!!!"

Cons: "Ungodly difficult to install the soft-top..."

"Can't believe I waited so long to upgrade to the unlimited... well worth the trade up! Comfortably seats 4 adults comfortably. Gas mileage actually improved overall from my previous TJ."

A whole lot of fun

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "fun, off road capabilities"

Cons: "lack of power for interstate speeds"

"Excellent off road vehicle. Not intended for highway/interstate. Lacks power for the higher speeds required for interstate driving but hey it is a off road vehicle. Overall this is a fun vehicle to drive."

Absolutely love it!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great experience"

Cons: "Rear headrests, top end acceleration"

"Absolutely love our 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. After our 12 year old Nissan finally died, we were looking to replace it with something extremely practical or extremely fun. We went with fun and so far we are very glad we did. The Jeep itself does drive like a truck but has a great turning radius and the ride is actually relatively comfortable. The four door Jeep makes it more practical for a family of four, and the kids love it. The hard top comes off easily and makes for a great experience when riding with our two kids in carseats in the backseat. We did have to modify the headrests in the back for the carseats to fit the way they were supposed to, as the headrests are not easily removed or adjusted, but this was easily fixed with a bungee cord. There are more extensive modifications in online forums, but we wanted them to easily go down and up depending on who was riding with us. The gas mileage has not been great (around 15 mpg), but most of our driving is within a 2-5 mile radius of the house. Top end acceleration is also not great, but satisfactory for highway driving and passing. Overall, extremely pleased and glad to be a member of the Jeep Owners family."

Great vehicle no problems at all

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Bought this jeep new in 2008. Have not had any problems with it. Love the real time navigation. Solid vehicle."

Love this Jeep

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Confort, Reliable and looks great"

Cons: "blind spots, and price"

"This jeep is a great jeep. I am glad my wife got it for me while I was deployed because I would have never got it for myself. From the comfort of the drive, very reliable and looks great. The only thing I don't like about this jeep like all jeeps is the blinds spots. I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and the mirror is just to low. Other than that it is great."

My 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited is Awesome!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle. Handles/drives awesome!"

Cons: "Good storage for most people, however I need more"

You're gonna love this Jeep!

"I really do love my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. I have been so pleasantly surprised at how great it handles and the tork and power it has. I wish I could keep it but I've got to have a big vehicle with alot of extra storage space for my business as a contractor as well as a musician that has to haul drums,a keyboard and a small PA system. Putting the back seats down flat does give me plenty of room for my 5 pc. drum kit w/cases but not for the rest of my equipment. I just can't afford 2 car payments either. I love the way my Jeep looks inside, the great stereo, the incredible heat and air conditioning, comfortable seats, the grip of the steering wheel in my hands and especially the tough and rugged outside appearance yet with a touch of elegance with the silver hardtop and 18” alloy wheels. Plus I've always wanted a Jeep since I was about 17yrs.old. Oh well, anyway...no complaints. Oh,by the way, the miles I put on the vehicle are almost entirely highway miles that I would have to travel in my business. I'm just looking for a good home and grateful, conscientious owner like I've been for my Wrangler. I'm also gonna miss the hand waves and acknowledgments from all my fellow Jeep buddies as we drive down the road. If you already own a Jeep you know what I'm talking about. If not...welcome to the Family! : )"

You're gonna love this Jeep!

very good

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "better air conditioner"

"excellent"

An American Classic

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Iconic styling, fun to drive, low tech"

Cons: "Low tech, stiff ride but it's a Jeep"

"I had an 08 Wrangler Unlimited that I traded for a GMC pickup. Traded pickup and got a 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. The Jeep Wrangler is one of the few vehicles that never goes out of style. I have been well pleased, overall, with the quality of my Sahara. Though somewhat underpowered it gets me where I want to go with a minimum amount of effort."

:D

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive...safe"

Cons: "in a hard rain, it will leak...hard and soft top.."

"I love, love, love my jeep... !! I'm 50 yrs old...female...and as long as I climb in and out, I will always own a jeep wrangler."

Greatest Jeep yet,almost perfect!

By on Friday, December 2, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Does it all!"

Cons: "Engine upgrade will be welcome for extra power"

"Best Jeep yet out of 23 since my 1965 Tuxedo Park CJ5!!! Lotsa fun, not bad gas mileage, almost unstoppable. Some semi serious off roading especially at last "Camp Jeep" did all it was asked! I highly recommend, if you're an owner of an older style Wrangler if you don't want to buy a new 4dr wrangler, better not demo one you'll be sold!"