2007 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 789 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

I'll keep this one forever

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"Over 200,000 miles and I just now had to do work on the motor. Main seals and radiator leak. Roughly $1500. Only real mechanical problem since I bought it new. It's been fun changing out things now like the fenders, roof and bumpers. Looks like a new Jeep. I've had more comments on it the last month than I have since I got it. Awesome sound system, I find it very comfortable and of course FUN in the sun. I can't imagine ever replacing it."

Nice ride for a big vehicle

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Jeep wave"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Very smooth ride, comfortable seats with stadium-like seating for rear passengers. Feel quite safe, needless to say the 4x4 system is second to none. Only draw back for me is the not so great gas mileage. Overall I can deal with the $10-20. more/week for gas, rather than having an SUV that doesn't look as cool to me."

Love everything about it.

By on Thursday, November 24, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive and easy to park."

Cons: "Back seat entry/exit is difficult unless young."

"Have owned jeeps from my first cj2a to my present 2016 2door Freedom Edition. Love everything about it. Initially was turned off by over the top hood star, but now realize it's part of what makes it unique. Wife loves it as much as I do. Traded in my old 2005 TJ with 170,000 trouble free miles. New one has 15,000 in less than a years use. See no reason that this will serve me any less."

Awesome Ride

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "Fun year round,rough and tough, has plenty of room"

Cons: "EXPENSIVE, only 20 mpg, lacks speed"

"I absolutely love my Mountain Edition, 4dr Wrangler. The tires make the ride a bit louder that my first Unlimited 4dr Wrangler, but this Jeep is great. I love the ability to have a convertible, hard-top, t-tops, and even buy custom tops that allow for personality to be given to my Jeep. My kids often have Hockey and Soccer Equip. that takes a lot of room, and we are never short of room in the back. I take my Jeep off-road, and it has NEVER GOTTEN STUCK- and is great to take when working (I do home health). You would think the gas mileage would eat me alive, but it doesn't- I love being able to drive in everyones driveway (old ppl don't shovel their driveways in winter) and if I am driving around all day, I would not rather be in any other ride than my Jeep- Rockin' out to my Sirius radio, with awesome sound system. Hard to find anything wrong with my Jeep- and super proud to buy something MADE IN THE USA:)"

Best overall Value

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Value"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"The best Jeep I ever owned 2016 Back Country Edition, everything about this jeep is awesome, not one squeak or rattle, Jeep Wrangler Sahara any edition is the best value on the market if your searching for a 4X4, but try and get one either you order or pay more in any case it is worth every penny"