2007 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 793 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

I'll keep this one forever

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"Over 200,000 miles and I just now had to do work on the motor. Main seals and radiator leak. Roughly $1500. Only real mechanical problem since I bought it new. It's been fun changing out things now like the fenders, roof and bumpers. Looks like a new Jeep. I've had more comments on it the last month than I have since I got it. Awesome sound system, I find it very comfortable and of course FUN in the sun. I can't imagine ever replacing it."

Best overall Value

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Value"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"The best Jeep I ever owned 2016 Back Country Edition, everything about this jeep is awesome, not one squeak or rattle, Jeep Wrangler Sahara any edition is the best value on the market if your searching for a 4X4, but try and get one either you order or pay more in any case it is worth every penny"

My 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited is Awesome!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle. Handles/drives awesome!"

Cons: "Good storage for most people, however I need more"

You're gonna love this Jeep!

"I really do love my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. I have been so pleasantly surprised at how great it handles and the tork and power it has. I wish I could keep it but I've got to have a big vehicle with alot of extra storage space for my business as a contractor as well as a musician that has to haul drums,a keyboard and a small PA system. Putting the back seats down flat does give me plenty of room for my 5 pc. drum kit w/cases but not for the rest of my equipment. I just can't afford 2 car payments either. I love the way my Jeep looks inside, the great stereo, the incredible heat and air conditioning, comfortable seats, the grip of the steering wheel in my hands and especially the tough and rugged outside appearance yet with a touch of elegance with the silver hardtop and 18” alloy wheels. Plus I've always wanted a Jeep since I was about 17yrs.old. Oh well, anyway...no complaints. Oh,by the way, the miles I put on the vehicle are almost entirely highway miles that I would have to travel in my business. I'm just looking for a good home and grateful, conscientious owner like I've been for my Wrangler. I'm also gonna miss the hand waves and acknowledgments from all my fellow Jeep buddies as we drive down the road. If you already own a Jeep you know what I'm talking about. If not...welcome to the Family! : )"

You're gonna love this Jeep!

Monster Climber

By on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Amazing with locking axles and sway bar disconnect"

Best 4x4 ever

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"As a member of the US Army I have been expose to many off road vehicles and demand the most reliable for the money. That is why I trust the life of my family to JEEP WRANGLER. The vehicle is confortable and have power. The vehicle is not fast but who needs a fast 4x4. You need a vehicle that dont get stuck in snow or mud."

Truly capable on and off roads.

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Phenominal Off-Road, Timeless Beauty"

Cons: "interior plastic, modest passing performance"

Top of Mt. Princeton! Bring on the next 14er!

"I have taken my Jeep to Colorado twice and enjoyed both times so much I'm going back this year! The places you can go in the mountains are amazing to experience. I've never been stuck or had to be winched, it just drives right along. It looks amazing, timeless and rugged. There's no confusing it for a sports car, but it handles fine and I've never felt I was going to flip over. Performance is adequate. There's good pull off the line and to speed, but she's like a brick aerodynamically. Acceleration for passing is modest so plan ahead. Fuel mileage isn't what I'd hoped for, but I've averaged 17 mpg over the time I've owned it. That's right between the 15 City/19 Highway on the sticker, so I got what I paid for. There are some other issues. I was affected by the recall on the door locks. It was just annoying, not life threatening, and fixed under warranty. Sadly the dealer did not reinstall the door panel correctly and now it rattles. Hopefully they fix it at the next service. I also had to have the suspension bolts re-torqued under warranty. The only other complaint is that the interior plastic is too easily scratched. The door pulls, the floor console, and the trim on either side of the center console are all showing scratches, and I'm pretty gentle for a Jeep off-roader. Main point, Overall I Love It and am glad I bought it! No Regrets!!!"

Top of Mt. Princeton! Bring on the next 14er!

FUN to drive!!!

By on Tuesday, August 4, 2015

"This is the first vehicle, in quite some time, that always puts a smile on my face each and very time I drive it. It is surprisingly quick and nimble, not to mention easy to park, (My Wrangler 2dr is shorter than my wife's Toyota Corolla). Love my JEEP!"

Best wrangler to date.

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

"This is my 5th wrangler. No doubt the best one yet. The 285 hp pentastar mated to a six speed manual is simply outstanding! Off-road capability is of the chart as one would expect, but it's the improvements on road that put this wrangler over the top."

It has been an excellent vehicle. No problems.

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "attention getter. Fun"

Cons: "mpg"

"My wife has this as a daily driver. Loves the Jeep but hates the mpg."

Absolutely love it!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great experience"

Cons: "Rear headrests, top end acceleration"

"Absolutely love our 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. After our 12 year old Nissan finally died, we were looking to replace it with something extremely practical or extremely fun. We went with fun and so far we are very glad we did. The Jeep itself does drive like a truck but has a great turning radius and the ride is actually relatively comfortable. The four door Jeep makes it more practical for a family of four, and the kids love it. The hard top comes off easily and makes for a great experience when riding with our two kids in carseats in the backseat. We did have to modify the headrests in the back for the carseats to fit the way they were supposed to, as the headrests are not easily removed or adjusted, but this was easily fixed with a bungee cord. There are more extensive modifications in online forums, but we wanted them to easily go down and up depending on who was riding with us. The gas mileage has not been great (around 15 mpg), but most of our driving is within a 2-5 mile radius of the house. Top end acceleration is also not great, but satisfactory for highway driving and passing. Overall, extremely pleased and glad to be a member of the Jeep Owners family."