2006 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 1251 Ratings for the 1997 - 2006 models.

Good, Solid Car :)

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "Few breaks, Very Reliable, CHEAP PARTS"

Cons: "Alot of Plastic, MPG, Cheap Materials :/"

"As you can tell, I've driven my Jeep for quite some time and I Love It. My family is full of Auto Mechanics (Including myself) and there are things to do to fix some of those nasty gas mileage issues. I Love the prices for Jeep parts, Very Cheap. Try and buy a Jeep with a hardtop, Whether you want one now does not matter, helps for resale and Just In Case!"

Definitely the best truck ever

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Fun Jeep to drive"

Cons: "ride is alittle rough"

"If you dont mind the rough ride this jeep is a dream! I have owned 5 Wranglers and I wouldn't own anything else!!! I'm a Jeep girl had Grand Cherokees as well and by far the Wrangler is the best for reliability and fun enough said!"

Best Vehicle Ever Owned

By on Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, lift and be apart of the community"

Cons: "Leaks"

"I absolutely love my Jeep Wrangler. This is my second one owned, only because I was stupid in selling my first one. They are a blast to drive and modifications are endless. They are extremely reliable cars and have never put me on the side of the road. Pro's-No matter hard or soft top, they can always turn into a convertible. It looks awesome lifted. You get to wave to the jeep owners. If anything ever goes wrong, its super cheap to fix. They hold their value. Con's- They do leak: in many spots. But nothing weather stripping cant fix."

I love my Jeep

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "go anywhere, fun for summer and winter"

Cons: "road noise, gas mileage, interior room"

"I have had this jeep since 2005, bought it with 70K miles on it, and now closing in on 169k. Last winter was hit HARD with snow and I ran through everything that came down. There is not much room for much of anything in it, but this is the perfect, fun vehicle for summer or winter-take the top down and doors on in summer, throw it in 4 wheel high in the winter. But lately I notice that if I dont drive it for like 5-6 days, I find anti-freeze in the garage, seems like the seals may shrink. But I replaced the radiator at about 110K, along with the water pump. Then did the power steering pump about a year later. All were pretty easy to do all by myself. Poor gas mileage, so if you are looking at the 4 cylinder vs the 6, get the 6 cause the mileage is about the same, and you dont have to downshift up hills! But I have gotten more than my money worth it!"

Outstanding vehicle!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cons: "Cramped back seats, lots of road and wind noise"

"I've been able to take my Jeep where other vehicles simply can't go. I've never has a serious mechanical problem with it and I can rely on it to start and run wherever I am (-30F to 120F). In 4-low, it's unstoppable. While it might have four seats, I don't like to stuff people into the back for more than a few miles as it's a little tight. But, hey, it's a Jeep. You're not buying one for the legroom!"