2002 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 1250 Ratings for the 1997 - 2006 models.

Overall a great vehicle

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"I will definitely by another jeep, but I would recommend V-6 instead of 4 cylinder."

One of few blue Rubicons

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"This jeep is not only fun, but reliable! It has successfully survived through New England's weather, and could definitely handle many more winters to come. This jeep is unique in its color, a bright vibrant blue that makes the jeep stand out. Its a 5 speed, standard, with front and rear axle locks. This jeep works well for any type of person, its great to drive to work and on the highway, and its a blast to take in the mud!...you will be the one pulling your friends out!"

Love my Jeep

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"This is the first Jeep I have owned. Never having owned a Chrysler product before, I was a little reluctant purchasing it. Boy am I glad I did. I wanted a convertible but didn't want to give up my 4WD. This is the perfect solution. There are plenty of accessories available through Jeep and most are reasonibly priced. Very reliable, very fun. Mediocre gas mileage, mediocre comfort. Terrible stereo system. I would buy another one in a heartbeat!"

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

this jeep rocks

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"I couldn't be any happier with this vehicle. The only upgrade I've done is to put a set of 29 inch MTRs on it and bought a pair of chains. It has gotten me through the nastiest snow colorado can through at it. I also use the chains for clay when it's muddy and they're just as effective - no minch needed! I've never had a single mechanical problem with this - the engine purrs, the t-case is smooth, and the manual tranny is crisp! but clearly, it doesn't ride like a cadillac on the highway!"

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

great fun

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I have owned my jeep fives years, bought it used and have had to do only minimum maintanance to it. It has been such a fun vehicle to own and the only reason i am selling mine now is I need to do a lot of highway driving for school and work. These are not the best vehicles for highway travel. Gas mileage is not great and with a soft top and no air it can be a less than comfortable drive. Overall a fun and dependable vehicle for me."

love the unlimited

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"sporty, fun vehicle to drive. Not good with gas milage, not much on comfort either. Fun for town driving or off roading. Leave the vehicle at home if taking a road trip."

05 Unlimited

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"It is a jeep. Do not expect a plush ride. The I-6 has plenty of power to get you where you need to go off road. I put an aftermarket intake and exaust on mine and the pick-up is good, after 1st gear of course. If you are looking for a fun ride that is very capable off raod then this is a good place to start. The Unlimited also has room for luggage behind the seat as well."

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007