2000 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 1250 Ratings for the 1997 - 2006 models.

Nothing better!!

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"I bought my '97 Wrangler Sahara used in 2002 with 49K miles on it. It's Nov. 2009 now and it has 216K miles. I've driven it to Florida and back from Las Vegas. The only things repaired: new radiator, alternator, clutch, and plug wires. The AC stills blows as cold as the day I got it. By far the best vehicle I've ever owned. Looking forward to 300K."

It IS a Jeep Thing

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I’ve owned Jeep vehicles for over 15 years and now the vehicle I drive every day is a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I bought this vehicle new in May ’05 and except for scheduled maintenance, it hasn’t been in the shop once. The feeling of knowing that you can go anywhere – anytime I think is what the “Jeep” is all about. My Jeep came with both the hard top and soft top. I took the hard top off shortly after getting the vehicle and it hasn’t been back on since. The soft top does not generate nearly as much noise as the older Wranglers and CJs (if it did the hard top would go back on). The ride of the Wrangler is a bit stiff, but then again it is a TRUE off-road vehicle. If you want more of a softer ride, you may want to consider a Liberty, Grand Cherokee, or Commander. I’ve owned two “Grands” and my wife currently drives an ’06 Commander. For me, I want to know that if I get off on some gnarly trail, that I’m going to get back out. It’s a Jeep thing..."

I love my 04 jeep wrangler rubicon

By on Monday, June 9, 2014

Pros: "Goes where other 4x4s fear to go"

Cons: "GAS MILAGE 16-17 city 20-22 highway"

"I purchased this vehicle used... It is by far the best vehicle i've ever owned. I do not do much offroading BUT if i wanted/needed to it would take me where I want to go. I've been asked than in the south why do you need 4 wheel drive.MY answer is always the same I'd rather have 4 wheel drive and not need it than to NEED IT and not have it. Yes it rides a little rougher than a car and it takes more gas to go somewhere BUT its built to take on almost anything and bring you out the other side. IT IS A GO ANYWHERE DO ANYTHING MACHINE."

Noisy, choppy, rough, love it!

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

Pros: "Almost the most fun you can have on four wheels."

Cons: "Noisy, choppy ride, no convenience features at all"

"If you want a quiet, smooth, slick handling, cushy vehicle, or great mileage, forget this one. But if you want something that is loads of fun, bounces you around, is rough and tumble but when you stop you have a stupid grin on your face, this is it!"

Good, Solid Car :)

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "Few breaks, Very Reliable, CHEAP PARTS"

Cons: "Alot of Plastic, MPG, Cheap Materials :/"

"As you can tell, I've driven my Jeep for quite some time and I Love It. My family is full of Auto Mechanics (Including myself) and there are things to do to fix some of those nasty gas mileage issues. I Love the prices for Jeep parts, Very Cheap. Try and buy a Jeep with a hardtop, Whether you want one now does not matter, helps for resale and Just In Case!"